ANYONE KNOW A GOOD PLACE TO WATCH THE GAME IN THE FORT MYERS AREA?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

ANYONE KNOW A GOOD PLACE TO WATCH THE GAME IN THE FORT MYERS AREA?

I'll be heading down to Sanibel Island Saturday and I don't know that area at all. I could use some help if anyone knows a good place, maybe on the beach, with blenders churning in the background, and great burgers, a 70" high def and maybe a Pats fan or two??? 

Thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: ANYONE KNOW A GOOD PLACE TO WATCH THE GAME IN THE FORT MYERS AREA?

I'm digging out of 33 inches of snow so I'm going with youSmile

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

bro, u gotta b at the game

thats not the attitude we need on this team

the offseason starts in the second week in February, put in all your effort now, and then take your break once we are world champs

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Can I bring my bike? any place that serves alcohol with a tv is fine....I'm not fussy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

Landsdowne Street in South Lee County in Bonita Springs right on 41 near old 41 intersection. No liquor license just beer & wine but the place is done right for your location or just do Big Als to be amongst a mix of games.

http://lansdowne-street.com/

But like Laz mentioned there is none other than the Foxboro Tavern down here in Naples to catch a game with a full liquor license and huge menue.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

I guess we'll see you @ Foxboro's...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

And I was worried I'd be outnumbered? If I stand up just before kickoff and yell BuschBound you better answer.

1st 4 or 5 winter lagers on me!

Place should be rockin, the owner from Leominster Ma. and usually emcees the whole game.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Sam,
    I'm employed on Sanibel and live just off the island. Here are your options(without driving forever)....
    On Island: The Sanibel Grill - a sports bar located on Tarpon Bay Rd. Turn right at the end of Periwinkle and it's opposite the post office. Great local spot. It will be busy.
    Off Island: Busters (PatsFans Bar !) on McGregor Blvd. about three miles from the island just beyond Tanger Outlets.
    Ron Dao's, on McGregor just a couple miles up from Busters - huge sports bar, close to Sanibel and an easy drive w/ great pizza and wings.

Unfortunately, I'm scheduled to work @ 2:00 Sunday, but I'd love to pound a shot with you on my way to.
    Cheers !

Sections
Shortcuts