ANYONE KNOW A GOOD PLACE TO WATCH THE GAME IN THE FORT MYERS AREA?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

ANYONE KNOW A GOOD PLACE TO WATCH THE GAME IN THE FORT MYERS AREA?

I'll be heading down to Sanibel Island Saturday and I don't know that area at all. I could use some help if anyone knows a good place, maybe on the beach, with blenders churning in the background, and great burgers, a 70" high def and maybe a Pats fan or two??? 

Thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: ANYONE KNOW A GOOD PLACE TO WATCH THE GAME IN THE FORT MYERS AREA?

I'm digging out of 33 inches of snow so I'm going with youSmile

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

bro, u gotta b at the game

thats not the attitude we need on this team

the offseason starts in the second week in February, put in all your effort now, and then take your break once we are world champs

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

SA~

I lived in that warm, sunny paradise of decadent heedless vice for 5 years before certain (cough) "health" issues and those silly little minor legalties that everyone runs face-first into really, sent me packing back up to N.E..  Anyway, went looking for you on-line because I had forgotten the Sport's Bar I enjoyed in Ft. Myers...thought it might be Benchwarmers, but not sure...  To be honest, NONE are really too special.  BUT I found 2 places that looked crazy good for N.E. Sports in the Naples area (a city like all, which is not far one bit from Myers...good layout plan of Multi-lane streets down there gets you anywhere so quick):  One was called BostonBeerGardens (look it up, they have a site).  The second is this one:
    http://www.foxborotavern.com/
    (IF the site doesn't go through, just Google it)

~TRUST me, You ain' gonna find any Sport's Bars on Sanibel and Marcus Isle (or whatever it's called).  Steer very clear of Ft. Myer's Beach because it's shabby, old, and dirty (and not "topless girls" shabby, old, and dirty either).  Nothing special about the Restaurant/Bars on the main strip (Intntl Drive? Hey, my memories coming back).  Instead, Go to Downtown Ft. Myers and lounge at the SkyBar, and Cigar Lounge (HUGE walk in humidor), along with the 37 other Bars downtown which are clean, stocked with young women, and set so close together everyone simply walks around from one to another like a College Campus...  I tended bar at several spots, For a short-time 1 was a litle place called Margarittaville (not the Jimmy Buffet place in Key West)...somewhat small, drunk nice-guy owner, BUT the food trully was outstanding:  Big, steaming hot portions of Mexo-Americana dishes made totally from scratch, and actually excellent prices on food and drinks (things like Margaritas are made from scratch too with top-end spirits)... 

Enjoy brother... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Can I bring my bike? any place that serves alcohol with a tv is fine....I'm not fussy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

Landsdowne Street in South Lee County in Bonita Springs right on 41 near old 41 intersection. No liquor license just beer & wine but the place is done right for your location or just do Big Als to be amongst a mix of games.

http://lansdowne-street.com/

But like Laz mentioned there is none other than the Foxboro Tavern down here in Naples to catch a game with a full liquor license and huge menue.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

I guess we'll see you @ Foxboro's...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Totally welcome SA- (I'm an appreciator of random acts of decorum, the kind-hearted gratitude of a "bless you" when a stranger sneezes is never meaningless)...  THIS said, I'm gonna turn the tables to my faltering Will, and say, "Dear God, I miss the beauty of seeing half-naked women clad in bikinis doing simple things like filling up their car at a random gas station nowhere really near a Beach (because Myers is all a beach)."  ~It's somewhat bothersome to me that women don't have the decency to wear bikini briefs in December in N.E. at all...Oh, I miss sunlight too...yea, sunlight is nice (not even sure this weird "sun" planet people talk about is still around)... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

And I was worried I'd be outnumbered? If I stand up just before kickoff and yell BuschBound you better answer.

1st 4 or 5 winter lagers on me!

Place should be rockin, the owner from Leominster Ma. and usually emcees the whole game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

SA~

Just cheered me up.  Appreciated, but you know ha-ha being stuck in N.E., I was hoping for the other bikini-clad gift LOL.  But heck ya, I'll take sunlight!...Ft Myers really is pretty special, having good, close culture in such an easy city layout, and especially that nice bay-side sea breeze, unlike the car to car gridlocked dead-heat of spread-out Orlando...  New, bright, and clean (which oddly occurs when things aren't covered with millions of tons of dirt from snow plows).  Allowing mankind to do what he does best....a focusing on more, well, carnal pleasures.  Lol, IF we could just ALL on this board head down there start a new utopian version of a smaller N.E....  YOU arm your will SA (a couple chinks in the metal are o.k., but it's so easy to take off that heavy breastplate and helmet), LOVE your vaca, your gal, and come back to us invigorated and definately safe my friend... I'm out-

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Sam,
    I'm employed on Sanibel and live just off the island. Here are your options(without driving forever)....
    On Island: The Sanibel Grill - a sports bar located on Tarpon Bay Rd. Turn right at the end of Periwinkle and it's opposite the post office. Great local spot. It will be busy.
    Off Island: Busters (PatsFans Bar !) on McGregor Blvd. about three miles from the island just beyond Tanger Outlets.
    Ron Dao's, on McGregor just a couple miles up from Busters - huge sports bar, close to Sanibel and an easy drive w/ great pizza and wings.

Unfortunately, I'm scheduled to work @ 2:00 Sunday, but I'd love to pound a shot with you on my way to.
    Cheers !