Anyone know where Arrington is.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Anyone know where Arrington is.....

so I can punch him in the face!  What a horrible game after showing up last week. He was completely lost on the fake punt and watched while the guy ran for the 1st down, he was still looking for the kick!?!?

and then he not only gives up a completion at the end, but whiffs on a tackle, knowing its a zero coverage blitz and He HAS to make the tackle or else and made a very lame attempt at wrapping him up. Maybe not reason we lost, but I dont wanna see this guy on the field in crunch time if we can help it. I would rather M.Cole. Arrington was lost last night

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Anyone know where Arrington is.....

he's been lost all season......always trailing the play.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Ah yes Rusty blaming Brady and the officials.  What else is new?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

Do you think Brady had a good first half? How is me trying to balance out the anti-BB ant-D hate on this board "blaming Brady"?  Do you think Brady would say he had a good first half, PCMIV?

Hmm?

Would you like to see Brady toss wild throws and get picked twice due to his own bad choices in the playoffs? Hmm?

Also, what is your opinion on the Hightower strip play that somehow became an incompletion because SF was driving again early?

No.  But I don't think anyone on the team had a good first half.  You complain about people focusing on the D, but you do the exact same with Brady.  According to you basically every game he plays is "horrendous".  I wonder how me manage to win so much.  Christ the guy could win MVP this year and every week all we here from you is how he was outplayed by the opposing QB.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Poor Kyle

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Rusty, fyi, Brady was on his azz for most of the first half and their running backs accomplished nothing early in the game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Do you think Brady had a good first half? How is me trying to balance out the anti-BB ant-D hate on this board "blaming Brady"?  Do you think Brady would say he had a good first half, PCMIV?

Hmm?

Would you like to see Brady toss wild throws and get picked twice due to his own bad choices in the playoffs? Hmm?

Also, what is your opinion on the Hightower strip play that somehow became an incompletion because SF was driving again early?

Brady was not solely responsible for the first half woes.  Your awesome RB's fumbled twice, your lead back ridley ran for 2.6, and there were multiple dropped balls and penalties to kill drives.

Also TB's pick as I just saw it again was totally on hernandez bobbling an easy pass with no defenders on him.  Welker stopped running after being bumped, expecting a flag.

Your obsession with blaming TB for every loss is repugnant, as are you.

Hey, BTW where was your hero A. Smith and the debacle you predicted in changing QB's mid season.  Wrong again!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

the running backs [besides woody] and o-line really stunk up the joint the whole game. when brady had time and ran the no huddle, he picked the 49ers apart to the tone of 28 straight points....its unfortunate that the o-line and special teams, and arrington completely collapsed near the end of the game, or they could have pulled off this crazy comeback.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

and I call it as I see it Rock..........Arrington is one step behind the opposing player on MOST plays. I'm not impressed with his full body of work. He's limited.  I back the Pats 100% but they aren't perfect . I see a need for improvement....that is all.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

last I heard he was watching bullfighting on tv perfecting his coverage and tackling style...OLE'

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

That Arrington at corner is utterly awful, has been discussed here before. Unfortunately, that"s where he was play on the final SF TD. He reminds me of Hobbs.

But he wasn't alone on the defensive side in playing dreadfully. No pressure on a rookie QB who throws 4 TD passes. Heck Kaepernick could have had a couple more were it not for errant passes. How did Gregory look as Vernon Davis cruised by him wide open down the middle? And Dennard looking confused about covering 2 open receivers with the result that he covered neither.

The LBs shouldn't be absolved of blame either. Several times Gore slashed right up the middle for yardage as a result of poor tackling.

41 points says that the defense stunk. For most of the game the offense stunk as well giving the Niners short fields on turnovers. Finally after a terrific comeback tied the game, the special teams let James loose on the 62 yard return that to my mind was the play of the game.

There is alot of blame to go around for last night's debacle, and some of it has to also go to BB for not having his team ready. It was pretty much an all around stinker! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

What a tool Shizzly is. 

Where was Brady in the first half?  That was a desperation fake punt that worked and I believe SF missed the FG on that drive anyway.

We've already covered the fact that Dennard is better than Arrington as a CB on the outside.

I suppose you'll blame Arrington for the kick off return after NE tied it up, too, right? You turd.

I'd like to punch Brady in the face for being outplayed by an average rookie QB simply because he had high throws all night over people's heads, wide, and also threw to awful INTs when he damn well knows any turnover in that game is HUGE.

But, just keep lobbing up balls for grabs, Tommy!  I sure hope you do that in the playoffs against a good D, too, instead of throwing it away like you would pre 2007.

This must of been a monumental embarrassing game for you and your agenda! First your binky Arrington blows a game by the hands of rookie QB that you swore would ruin San Fran's season. Then you watch Brady totally rip San Fran from the shotgun spread. Plus there was Chung riding the bench until he had to come in do to the Dennard injury. A friend of mine at the game said he blocked Mayo on the way out of the parking lot because he didn't want to be the only one in the stadium that didn't get a chance.

What would the score of been if it weren't for Brady? 60-0? 70?The warnings were out people! Switch to basketball Rusty.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

so I can punch him in the face!  What a horrible game after showing up last week. He was completely lost on the fake punt and watched while the guy ran for the 1st down, he was still looking for the kick!?!?

and then he not only gives up a completion at the end, but whiffs on a tackle, knowing its a zero coverage blitz and He HAS to make the tackle or else and made a very lame attempt at wrapping him up. Maybe not reason we lost, but I dont wanna see this guy on the field in crunch time if we can help it. I would rather M.Cole. Arrington was lost last night

triple i have said for 2 years he is not a pass defender. only place he shodl havce on the roster is st. and even that is questionable at sometimes- see last night.

its not on him. its on coach for having him on the field

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

He's still at the 31 yard line looking for Crabtree.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

He's a backup. What more do you want? All-pro reserves coming off the bench?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

He's a backup. What more do you want? All-pro reserves coming off the bench?

thats a point, howwever he started last year and this year till bb finally made a change. had he realized it 2 yrs ago we could have replacesd him wiht  a better backup

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

He's still at the 31 yard line looking for Crabtree.

like that one....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4352717. Show user_4352717's posts

Cris Carter and Tom Jackson need to be slapped

Is it me or do these two clowns have some hate towards the Patriots...I know Tom Jackson thinks Denver is the best team in the AFC (who have they beat) but Carter definitely has some hate toward the Pats.

Sections
Shortcuts