Anyone know where I

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mpb2008. Show mpb2008's posts

Anyone know where I

can find a resetting of team cap number after yesterdays activity.  I would be curious to see where the Pats stand in terms of open cap $$

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: Anyone know where I

In response to mpb2008's comment:

can find a resetting of team cap number after yesterdays activity.  I would be curious to see where the Pats stand in terms of open cap $$

They stand where they stood before yesterday, which is about $25 mil under. They haven't made any moves.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

they tendered Hooma for approx $1.3 (I dont know why unless Ballard is slow healing). I think they could have resigned Hooma for $750-$1.0M. They need about $3.5M for rookies unless they trade down. They like to carry over $5-$7M as insurance. I would say the Pats have approx $18M to use.

Hooma tender and if Ballard is healthy I assume would be the end of Fells, generating addtl cap space.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mpb2008. Show mpb2008's posts

No No......What I mean is a lot of teams who had more cap space then the Pats were active yesterday meaning they burned some of their cap $$.  So I wanted to see if the Pats had the most cap $$ left of any team or if not where do they stand in relationship to other teams cap space.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

They can save an addiitonal 6 million if they cut Gregory and Gostkowski, which are both possibilties. Anyway you slice it, it's about 25 million right now.

Listen to RKarp whining about a 200K difference, in his opinion, for Hooman.  LOL

Meanwhile, the Jets can't even get down where they need to be to attract the impact FAs they need with such a lack of talent.

They'll be looking for CFL FAs come June. bawahah

Unfortunately, cutting Gregory and Gostkowski would result in a good bit of dead money, so I doubt the overall savings wouldn't amount to $6 million.