Anyone looking for a house in LA?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Anyone looking for a house in LA?

Report: Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen to sell L.A. home

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen’s Brentwood home in Los Angeles

Just months after completing their massive expanse of a Los Angeles home, are Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen are planning to sell the 14,300 square-foot structure? TMZ says yes.

Neither Brady or Bundchen’s brokers were available for comment in the report, but what is available is that the reported price tag: a whopping $50 million.

What will that hefty chunk of change buy you?

For starters, the Brady bunch’s French country-styled limestone home sits on 4 Brentwood acres, has six bedrooms, a koi-filled moat, an infinity pool, a garden, and a billiards room.

Brady and Bundchen reportedly want to spend all of their time in Boston (high five, Bostonians). The duo bought a $14 million condo in New York last fall, and are currently building a Brookline home complete with yoga studio, according to an Us Weekly source.

Check out Architecural Digests’s exclusive 2013 piece on Bunchden and Brady’s West Coast digs for more info.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Anyone looking for a house in LA?

I know Brady and Gisele aren't exactly hurting for money, but he is going to take a huge loss on that house.  The odds of them finding a buyer with both the desire and the funds to live there are pretty low.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I know Brady and Gisele aren't exactly hurting for money, but he is going to take a huge loss on that house.  The odds of them finding a buyer with both the desire and the funds to live there are pretty low.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're half right. There are few who can buy that home. However, there are enough of them to create a market for such a home.

There are some hedge funds that went all in when the real estate market bottomed. Some started cashing out a year ago, but some are still in the process of cashing out. I know someone who now has a 13,000 sq fit home in the bay area. Back in HS, you would not imagine he'd be that wealthy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LA, bro.  This isn't Jordans problem like he has in Chicago.  You never know. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

no he isn't  it's a state of the art home, with everything the rich are looking for---but what a surprise they are moving to Boston and leaving California behind.!!!!  Wonder what's going on with that?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's on the market. They don't have to sell it any time soon.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

[QUOTE]

no he isn't  it's a state of the art home, with everything the rich are looking for---but what a surprise they are moving to Boston and leaving California behind.!!!!  Wonder what's going on with that?

[/QUOTE]

He's most likely going to run for political office one day, and he's a Republican...he'd be a very attractive candidate for most MA voters, even many Democrats...I mean, if that temper tantrumming clod Scott Brown could win on the basis of his nekkid pictures in Playgirl, TB and his beautiful family wouldn't have any problem...I wouldn't vote for the guy, but I like the dude...

Plus, he's probably wanting to be here for his family...I live in Brookline and the entire area is extremely livable, has great schools, both public and private, and not very nosy neighbors because most folks here are professionals and wealthy themselves...there are numerous famous people walking around all day and night here...he'd have no problem being hassled here at all...they'd just be Tom and Giselle

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Lovey and I looked at it last week...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He's most likely going to run for political office one day, and he's a Republican...he'd be a very attractive candidate for most MA voters, even many Democrats...I mean, if that temper tantrumming clod Scott Brown could win on the basis of his nekkid pictures in Playgirl, TB and his beautiful family wouldn't have any problem...I wouldn't vote for the guy, but I like the dude...

Plus, he's probably wanting to be here for his family...I live in Brookline and the entire area is extremely livable, has great schools, both public and private, and not very nosy neighbors because most folks here are professionals and wealthy themselves...there are numerous famous people walking around all day and night here...he'd have no problem being hassled here at all...they'd just be Tom and Giselle

[/QUOTE]

I think he's a Democrat,  I think he's going to be involved in the Patriots organization in some way when he retires. Also he started that fitness and health business with a location in the Patriots Place Mall.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The latest quake really shook them up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1807930. Show user_1807930's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

Wonder what's going on with that?

[/QUOTE]

Much closer to Foxborough so he can use the facility in private, building chemistry with his receivers. Time marches on and he is 36 now. Tick tock, tick tock.

Great move by the greatest.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just months after completing their massive expanse of a Los Angeles home, are Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen are planning to sell the 14,300 square-foot structure? TMZ says yes.

Neither Brady or Bundchen’s brokers were available for comment in the report, but what is available is that the reported price tag: a whopping $50 million.

For starters, the Brady bunch’s French country-styled limestone home sits on 4 Brentwood acres, has six bedrooms, a koi-filled moat, an infinity pool, a garden, and a billiards room.

Brady and Bundchen reportedly want to spend all of their time in Boston (high five, Bostonians). The duo bought a $14 million condo in New York last fall, and are currently building a Brookline home complete with yoga studio, according to an Us Weekly source.

Check out Architecural Digests’s exclusive 2013 piece on Bunchden and Brady’s West Coast digs for more info.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks. It is tempting but I will be sticking around the area. But I will keep it in mind of I change my plans.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think he's a Democrat,  I think he's going to be involved in the Patriots organization in some way when he retires. Also he started that fitness and health business with a location in the Patriots Place Mall.

[/QUOTE]

The only thing I question is his party affiliation...don't forget Bush invited him to the state of the Union address a few years back

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Weren't reports at the time that the house cost $20 million?  Could of been an investment property all along.  Build it and they will come.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Weren't reports at the time that the house cost $20 million?  Could of been an investment property all along.  Build it and they will come.

[/QUOTE]

If I Remember correctly they paid 15 million for the lot alone, which I thought was insane.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Maybe moving for his kids when they go to school?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Did they spend more time building that house than living in it?  Serious question.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The only thing I question is his party affiliation...don't forget Bush invited him to the state of the Union address a few years back

[/QUOTE]

probably one of his daughters wanted to meet him--just like Trump's daughter. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

I live in LA and while I do love it here if I could move back to Boston to raise my kids there I would do it in a heartbeat.  Kids are going to get in trouble.  Rich kids more so.  Famous rich kids surrounded by other famous rich kids means lots of big trouble and bad influences.  It happens everywhere but out here, its a religion.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1. That house is ugly.

2. Bout time Brady biyatchslapped Gizzy.

3. Hire a different architect.

[/QUOTE]

He'll be living right next door to Kraft in Brookline...he had to buy an adjoining lot to make the space big enough...nice house in a nice neighborhood...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyLefty. Show JohnnyLefty's posts

Hmm I wonder if he would consider renting! I'll pay 1000$ a month but not a penny more! Wink

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

MEL

Till recently I owned a brick townhouse on the Dean Road Park. I lived there quite well for many years and when I moved to NY I rented all the units. I assume Kraft lives nearby on Fisher Hill? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

it's their money but that house is obscene

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

not everyone that lives in Boston or greater NE is a liberal. Gee I he hope's not a Dem. It seems they live a liberal life style and all, but they were both raised catholic, and most are conservative.

They probably saw the writing on the wall in the shi*hole that's becme Southern California, high taxes, over running with illegals, welfare out the gazoo, bankrupt government, the place is like Sodom and Gamorah.