In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I know Brady and Gisele aren't exactly hurting for money, but he is going to take a huge loss on that house.  The odds of them finding a buyer with both the desire and the funds to live there are pretty low.

[/QUOTE]

no he isn't  it's a state of the art home, with everything the rich are looking for---but what a surprise they are moving to Boston and leaving California behind.!!!!  Wonder what's going on with that?

[/QUOTE]

He's most likely going to run for political office one day, and he's a Republican...he'd be a very attractive candidate for most MA voters, even many Democrats...I mean, if that temper tantrumming clod Scott Brown could win on the basis of his nekkid pictures in Playgirl, TB and his beautiful family wouldn't have any problem...I wouldn't vote for the guy, but I like the dude...

Plus, he's probably wanting to be here for his family...I live in Brookline and the entire area is extremely livable, has great schools, both public and private, and not very nosy neighbors because most folks here are professionals and wealthy themselves...there are numerous famous people walking around all day and night here...he'd have no problem being hassled here at all...they'd just be Tom and Giselle

[/QUOTE]

I think he's a Democrat,  I think he's going to be involved in the Patriots organization in some way when he retires. Also he started that fitness and health business with a location in the Patriots Place Mall.

[/QUOTE]

not everyone that lives in Boston or greater NE is a liberal. Gee I he hope's not a Dem. It seems they live a liberal life style and all, but they were both raised catholic, and most are conservative.

They probably saw the writing on the wall in the shi*hole that's becme Southern California, high taxes, over running with illegals, welfare out the gazoo, bankrupt government, the place is like Sodom and Gamorah.

[/QUOTE]

You think so highly of my new place of residence.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Anyone looking for a house in LA?

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I know Brady and Gisele aren't exactly hurting for money, but he is going to take a huge loss on that house.  The odds of them finding a buyer with both the desire and the funds to live there are pretty low.

[/QUOTE]

no he isn't  it's a state of the art home, with everything the rich are looking for---but what a surprise they are moving to Boston and leaving California behind.!!!!  Wonder what's going on with that?

[/QUOTE]

He's most likely going to run for political office one day, and he's a Republican...he'd be a very attractive candidate for most MA voters, even many Democrats...I mean, if that temper tantrumming clod Scott Brown could win on the basis of his nekkid pictures in Playgirl, TB and his beautiful family wouldn't have any problem...I wouldn't vote for the guy, but I like the dude...

Plus, he's probably wanting to be here for his family...I live in Brookline and the entire area is extremely livable, has great schools, both public and private, and not very nosy neighbors because most folks here are professionals and wealthy themselves...there are numerous famous people walking around all day and night here...he'd have no problem being hassled here at all...they'd just be Tom and Giselle

[/QUOTE]

I think he's a Democrat,  I think he's going to be involved in the Patriots organization in some way when he retires. Also he started that fitness and health business with a location in the Patriots Place Mall.

[/QUOTE]

not everyone that lives in Boston or greater NE is a liberal. Gee I he hope's not a Dem. It seems they live a liberal life style and all, but they were both raised catholic, and most are conservative.

They probably saw the writing on the wall in the shi*hole that's becme Southern California, high taxes, over running with illegals, welfare out the gazoo, bankrupt government, the place is like Sodom and Gamorah.

[/QUOTE]

You think so highly of my new place of residence.  

[/QUOTE]

Sorry. Lived there 1985-1987, up in the high desert. Not so bad then. Been back 3 times for buisiness in the past 3 years.  I did enjoy my stay in Huntington Beach though. But from what I saw overall, CA is the last state I'd ever want to live in. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well we will know if we ask him a few simple questions

if he has billions to spend on war but none for the sick, old, poor etc...

if he thinks the Bible is the unerring "Word of God" and believes our laws should be based on it exclusively

if he thinks God is a white male capitalist Christian and ordained only those of similar make-up to rule over all

if he believes global warming is a "myth"

if he believes all America's troubles are caused by gays, immigrants, minorities etc...

He is a Republican

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well we will know if we ask him a few simple questions

if he has billions to spend on war but none for the sick, old, poor etc...

if he thinks the Bible is the unerring "Word of God" and believes our laws should be based on it exclusively

if he thinks God is a white male capitalist Christian and ordained only those of similar make-up to rule over all

if he believes global warming is a "myth"

if he believes all America's troubles are caused by gays, immigrants, minorities etc...

He is a Republican

[/QUOTE]

and a Giants fan LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

It's a little small for my needs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Brady has GOT to be a Democrat...or an Independant.  For God sakes, he camme from humble origins and acts modestly...the Republican thing doesn't even make sense.  I mean, maybe 2007-2009 or'10, but we're ALL dealing with the radiation fallout from D!ck and Bvsh.  Just because he wasn't under center for a few years, was blinded by desperately wanting to put up points but not balanced numbers.  Good grief, the part of the ship becomes slightly listless towards uncomplementary benefiting 1 side over another because of a little $, media-name, success & backpatting sycophants complementing a part of the exceptionally developed sail design over the whole ship, and suddenly some folks want'a go'head & bad mouth Brady by labeling him a Republican.  Heaven have mercy.

He's been under center more...handing the ball off to the black man...is recognized to put modest but always at least positive gains up with blue collar and white collar wideouts, doesn't air the ball out deep for the camera angles over the catch, shows to take a hands off now for that vs the high percentage low-key steady gain success no-!mbec!l!c-frills success ratio...  Uggh, He'll be fine.  Take it easy on the guy.  Republican...please, He can still play.   ...I'll choose ending the season over my cap budget and forward looking, vs. shooting myself in the foot and crying myself to sleep each night because I shot myself in the foot. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Avoiding Brady's political affiliation, who knows what their motivation for selling it might be?  It's all about the location and for that area it's probably not as over the top as it seems.  It will be interesting if it goes anytime soon.

pcm, good point - they probably spent much more time building that place than they've ever spent living there.

Speaking to the original question, the monthly heating/cooling bill alone would probably put me in Chapter 11 in a month and a half.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gibsonsg. Show gibsonsg's posts

That house has a huge PV solar system on the roofs, and another large one mounted on the hillside in the right side of the photo. That will save a ton of money on the elec bill. Good for them!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I believe in any house with a half moat...  Not a full 1 though.  Here's the rationale:  Ya don't wanna close yourself off completely from the rest of the world, But you DO want at least a good corner part of your domicile that you view as a defensive last stand Redoubt.  Even if the zombie white girl/US government has made inroads & has took most of your castle, you'll back yourself in to a solid defensive corner to make that last part of the battle a game of ridiculously painful attrition for their side.  They'll probably be treaty and an understanding...or a clear shot when their leader steps forward wearing a redcoat and a fanciful feather panache to highly distinguish themself.  No closed & locked doors with slef-fear-inducing alarm systems though...halfway cracked doors with a pail of cement balancing precariously over the top.

Final synopsis:  He's gotta be crazy to be moving to NE...after this Winter, I'm thinkin' Florida or Mesopotamia.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I believe in any house with a half moat...  Not a full 1 though.  Here's the rationale:  Ya don't wanna close yourself off completely from the rest of the world, But you DO want at least a good corner part of your domicile that you view as a defensive last stand Redoubt.  Even if the zombie white girl/US government has made inroads & has took most of your castle, you'll back yourself in to a solid defensive corner to make that last part of the battle a game of ridiculously painful attrition for their side.  They'll probably be treaty and an understanding...or a clear shot when their leader steps forward wearing a redcoat and a fanciful feather panache to highly distinguish themself.  No closed & locked doors with slef-fear-inducing alarm systems though...halfway cracked doors with a pail of cement balancing precariously over the top.

Final synopsis:  He's gotta be crazy to be moving to NE...after this Winter, I'm thinkin' Florida or Mesopotamia.

[/QUOTE]

Mesopotamia is dusty that time of year.