Anyone notice that a certain poster who no one pays attention to anymore is now starting threads with mega long titles in a desperate attempt to get some clicks.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

yep tcal2, thanks for not paying attention... ROFL! JOIN THE CLUB that attack me for clicks!

Well I liked the club so much... I bought it.   im in.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

yep tcal2, thanks for not paying attention... ROFL! JOIN THE CLUB that attack me for clicks!

Well I liked the club so much... I bought it.   im in.  

Thanks Philskiw1

Now that I can see the response it's even sadder.  He tries to draw attention by having paragraph length titles.  This causes him to “R”oll “O”n the “F”loor, like my dog does, when it’s pointed out how sad and pathetic these attempts at being noticed are.   Very Strange indeed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Just go away.

Who are you calling a poster?

And just where do you want em to just go... anyway?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Just go away.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Just go away.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

For the most part, his threads are posted for "entertainment value", not to spark a serious football discussion

He seems to fancy himself a humorist of sorts. Not sure how funny he is, but he's different at least

There's room for all kinds here. Dont understand why many of you get so annoyed with his presence. What difference does it make? It isnt like he spams the board or anything

PS When I saw "mega long titles" in the headline, I too thought the OP was referring to bredbru...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

It reminds me of the Dan Quayle quote:  "What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Yup Commie/'the lover' starts the most obnoxious trashiest, racist and sexist posts out there. The guy is mentally ill

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Yup Commie/'the lover' starts the most obnoxious trashiest, racist and sexist posts out there. The guy is mentally ill

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Its not his fault. If his "sources" give him hot and imortant information, would you have him keep it to himself? Name one time his sources have been wrong. Er, wait, nevermind......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

CC has Tea Parties with all his sources.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The MAJORITY have spoke that CC/'the lover' is obnoxious, always wrong, mentally ill and clueless about Boston sports, or just sports in general... the man can't even grasp the basics of the english language, its disgusting

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

The MAJORITY have spoke that CC/'the lover' is obnoxious, always wrong, mentally ill and clueless about Boston sports, or just sports in general... the man can't even grasp the basics of the english language, its disgusting

Neither can you, buddy.

In just one short message, you made five grammatical errors, two of them in the first four words alone lol

I'm not even kidding either

And you have the nerve to criticize the CONTRARIAN, huh? Wow...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

In response to rameakap's comment:

Neither can you, buddy.

In just one short message, you made five grammatical errors, two of them in the first four words alone lol

I'm not even kidding either

And you have the nerve to criticize the CONTRARIAN, huh? Wow...

My keyboard missed the 'n' on the end of spoke, wow, the trash CC types is worthy of nothing more than the garbage disposal it is so insulting to the written language. Nobody asks people here for perfect grammar, punctuation, capitals, etc.

But his garbled mentally ill rambling, that included racism and sexism, is so shameful that I pity him and can only shake my head when the random poster like you decides to stick up for such a well-known troll and attention grabbing fool who BDC has banned several times. The majority here can't stand his sad drivel.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

You're entitled to your own opinion of the CONTRARIAN. I don't really care what you think of him.

But five grammatical errors (seven if I want to nitpick) in a message that isn't even 40 words long is hilarious.

Before you trash someone for not understanding the "basics of the english language", you need to get your own grammatical house in order first.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

You're entitled to your own opinion of the CONTRARIAN. I don't really care what you think of him.

But five grammatical errors (seven if I want to nitpick) in a message that isn't even 40 words long is hilarious.

Before you trash someone for not understanding the "basics of the english language", you need to get your own grammatical house in order first.

Thanks!

My grammar is fine, CC's is terrible, and it is fact not opinion that the guy is racist, sexist, attention seeking, obnoxious and has little knowledge about sports. It is opinion that he is mentally ill.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts