Anyone Notice Welkie's Helmet?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: Anyone Notice Welkie's Helmet?

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

Outside of him looking like a shell of his former self at this point, as Amendola emerges into a vital postseason player for our team, how about the Kazoo helmet? lol

It looks like a helmet that VInce Wilfork should be wearing.  Maybe it's slowing him down on those 5 yard out pick routes?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000312541/article/wes-welker-debuts-new-helmet-for-denver-broncos

He dropped 2 big ones yesterday peyton was not happy. I like welker though dont want to bash him. He is a good player though.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Whatever is going to protect him the best, we don't want Wes having neurologic disease in the future.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I also meant Gazoo, not Kazoo.  

Welker was a very good player here, but you can see why BB walked at this point. The two major drops may have been huge if SD hadn't sleepwalked through the first 3 qtrs.

FUNNY. HOPEFULLY he has more in him sunday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:

Whatever is going to protect him the best, we don't want Wes having neurologic disease in the future.

Agree nobody wants anyone to get hurt

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Outside of him looking like a shell of his former self at this point, as Amendola emerges into a vital postseason player for our team, how about the Kazoo helmet? lol

It looks like a helmet that VInce Wilfork should be wearing.  Maybe it's slowing him down on those 5 yard out pick routes?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000312541/article/wes-welker-debuts-new-helmet-for-denver-broncos

Really, have we sunk this low where we make fun of people who gave the Pats everything they had for years and may have suffered permanent brain damage?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Really, have we sunk this low where we make fun of people who gave the Pats everything they had for years and may have suffered permanent brain damage?

I think you know the answer.

Considering that a certain someone makes fun of the best player who is still on the team, it's hardly surprising, is it?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I only noticed a key TD he pulled in.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to carawaydj's comment:

I only noticed a key TD he pulled in.

Yeah, on a pick play. Then, SD runs one and they get a Gomie flag as SD is driving down to tie it up.

Whopdee doo. The guy runs anything but a kick out 5 yard pick route and he's dropping balls or not effective.

It's the truth.

DEnver does run a whole mess of these types of plays.  Pretty much like the Pats did at times with their crossing routes when Herny/Gronk were here.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

An extra inch of padding won't do chit to prevent a concussion At this level of play.  Not all concussions are caused by direct blows to the head.  And yes, he looked silly.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

I also meant Gazoo, not Kazoo.  

Welker was a very good player here, but you can see why BB walked at this point. The two major drops may have been huge if SD hadn't sleepwalked through the first 3 qtrs.

Lol, the hemet is huge

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Sunday Games Thread

posted at 1/12/2014 5:16 PM EST

• tcal2-
    • First: 12/17/2010
    • Last: 1/13/2014

Walker's wearing Gomers backup helmet.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I didn't notice his helmet but I did notice he dropped the first pass attempt his way.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

He won't be dropping passes once he has the side view mirrors put on that thing.

Seriously, I wish him good health.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

An extra inch of padding won't do chit to prevent a concussion At this level of play.  Not all concussions are caused by direct blows to the head.  And yes, he looked silly.

Exactly, it's not the bit it's the motion of the brain inside the skull that causes concussions

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Milk out of the f-ing nose funny mbeaulieuo7!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

Probably nothing, but is that helmet even legal?  That's my question.

Sections
Shortcuts