Anyone Notice Welkie's Helmet?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

Re: Anyone Notice Welkie's Helmet?

And as a further question, if he needed to wear that style helmet even to play, why is he out there?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to AFNAV130's comment:

Probably nothing, but is that helmet even legal?  That's my question.

If it doesn't exceed the gravitational field of that one that David Tyree was wearing, I guess it's legal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

If it doesn't exceed the gravitational field of that one that David Tyree was wearing, I guess it's legal.

Good point. But still. If you need to wear that helmet, you obviously have something wrong and why are you out there at all? Why isnt the normal style sufficient?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

Good point. But still. If you need to wear that helmet, you obviously have something wrong and why are you out there at all? Why isnt the normal style sufficient?

I didn't look at it that way.  You're right, I hope he's not making a mistake.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

Outside of him looking like a shell of his former self at this point, as Amendola emerges into a vital postseason player for our team, how about the Kazoo helmet? lol

It looks like a helmet that VInce Wilfork should be wearing.  Maybe it's slowing him down on those 5 yard out pick routes?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000312541/article/wes-welker-debuts-new-helmet-for-denver-broncos

Dude, KAZOO HELMET......LOL!!!! Priceless........Sure didn't help him catch the ball on a regular basis. He looked stunned nearly every play. On one catch he laid on the ground and looked like he was having a staring contest with himself all caught on camera. You all saw it! Freaky for sure....The old Wes is no longer, sad to say.......

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

great point russ on the two welker drops being overlooked since SD couldnt muster up a first down in the first half...

if thats a team with any offense Welker's playoff drops would have continued and hurt the Broncos this time not us

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

i saw a slow tentative welker... 

Sections
Shortcuts