Anyone read the "Recipes: Party snacks, spread" article

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Anyone read the "Recipes: Party snacks, spread" article

I saw this on the front page thinking to myself, this is great I'd love to get more recipes for football food. What do I find? Caviar eggs, eggplant french bread sandwhiches, raw tuna polk, goat cheese empenada's, chili-lime chickpeas. I mean seriously this is what they think football food is? I don't know a single football fan that would want this stuff at a football party. What happened to brat recipes, sausage, bacon wrapped anything, various dips, wing sauces, different long subs. Makes me wonder if the globe is posting recipes for people who want to solcialize during the game or fans themselves. What do you all think, is the globe way off on proper football party food or do you think these are recipes people would have at their parties?

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/food/2012/10/30/bdc-party-appetizers-recipes-gallery/SS3ZcxTO9y46HfPhNy46rO/pictures.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Re: Anyone read the

Not exactly appetizers for football fans! Give me some good buffalo wings over any of the items shown...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Bingo, PatsEng!

A lot of foo-foo non-carnivore schlock...who's putting garnishes on anything in a 20-30 mph wind with 30 degrees? Maybe I'll do a couple of buffalo wings on top of the steaktips.

When I'm working on my 11-teenth beer in the afternoon, I'll pass on the eggs, mushrooms and shallots.

The stuff being suggested is for a home cocktail party, not a tailgate at the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to krismk's comment:

Bingo, PatsEng!

A lot of foo-foo non-carnivore schlock...who's putting garnishes on anything in a 20-30 mph wind with 30 degrees? Maybe I'll do a couple of buffalo wings on top of the steaktips.

When I'm working on my 11-teenth beer in the afternoon, I'll pass on the eggs, mushrooms and shallots.

The stuff being suggested is for a home cocktail party, not a tailgate at the game.

I thought it was a law that on your 11 teenth beer pickled eggs were necessary. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Maybe they're planning to invite Pete Carroll . . . 

6. This post has been removed.