Anyone See Peyton?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Anyone See Peyton?

I saw one of the most odd things in a while: each time Peyton and Reggie Wayne go to the bench, the Colts have a few people hold this screen above them so they're not in the sun. These people just stand there and hold this screen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

Re: Anyone See Peyton?

I see the Colts get a great spot on every play.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

Maybe his parasol was broke?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

Perhaps Peyton was afraid of getting a sunburn on his massive forehead.

Didn't see it though. It sure must have been a funny sight

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Yeah, I saw that. I wonder how much the guys get paid for holding that thing up?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone See Peyton?:
    [QUOTE]I see the Colts get a great spot on every play.
    Posted by tartarus12[/QUOTE]
    Just hope the Pats can keep up. Not likely. D su cks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

I've been trying to find a picture on the internet.  What a p*ssy.  Apparently his v@gina hurts if he gets too much sun on it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

It's in his contract. At half time he leans back in the locker room and they feed him grapes while fanning him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

better than holding his jockstrap...LOL...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Hey Mighty - LOL -

http://www.mimifroufrou.com/scentedsalamander/i/Tom_Brady_Stetson.jpg" alt="" width="101" height="132" />  http://bostonist.com/attachments/boston_caroline/101307-brady-stetson.jpg" alt="" width="131" height="98" />  http://www.tombradyworld.com/UserFiles/2009/11/5/Tom%2520Brady%2520-%2520Despite%2520routs,%2520doubts%2520linger%2520over%2520Tom%2520Brady.jpg" alt="" width="98" height="128" /> http://guanabee.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/gisele_tom_brady_brazil_31-450x634.jpg" alt="" width="97" height="137" /> http://images.askmen.com/fashion/style_icon/4_style_icon.jpg" alt="" width="100" height="130" />

Love the collar up - very 80's of him.  Love the man purse and the scarf.  LOL. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Ya but Brady wears the Man-purse better than Peyton...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, I saw that. I wonder how much the guys get paid for holding that thing up?
    Posted by magicalhobo[/QUOTE]
    Just the honor of standing next to the greatest active QB is payment enough.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]I've been trying to find a picture on the internet.  What a p*ssy.  Apparently his v@gina hurts if he gets too much sun on it.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]
    Apparently is v@gina is going to fu ck your her pes encrusted pe nis until it falls off. Dick less.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Indy, this has nothing to do with off-field stuff.

Denver is a tough place to play. I could see the sun being an issue with the game start time. What I've NEVER EVER seen before, and I mean EVER, is members of a team sitting under shade during adverse conditions. I've NEVER seen it. EVER. Snow, rain, wind, whatever, you see players face the elements and deal with it the best they can.

This definitely says a lot about how Peyton's treated. It also speaks volumes about his lack of toughness.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

I can only imagine how Pat fans would be piling on if it were reported that Peyton had long hair because his wife won't let him get a haircut.  I could care less if Peyton is sitting under a big piece of drywall.  It was sunny and 90 degrees in Denver and I'm sure the sun was in the Colts face.  You do what you got to do. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

ap - how peyton is treated?  Do you even know who requested the sun shield?  It may have been the offensive coord trying to show the offense something that they could not see with the sun in their eyes.  I think maybe you are making an assumption.  

Beyond that I don't know why anyone, including pats fans, would ever question manning's toughness.  Has he ever missed a regular or postseason game?  Pundits claim, and I concur, that the lack of sacks on Manning have less to do with his offensive line than with Manning himself.  A fan of another team questioning Manning's toughness is only exhibiting his inability to control his bias.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

That was weird, I agree.  I don't agree he isn't tough.  I mean, the guy has not missed a game since when? Though yes, it was weird.

But hey, if it worked...I would welcome having Brady contained in that plexiglass pod cacoon from This Is Spinal Tap during cold games if it would get the Pats to the SB this year.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

GISELE WON'T LET TOMMY CUT HIS HAIR???  NOW I UNDERSTAND.  THE MANNING COMMENTS ARE JUST THE GREEN EYED MONSTER REARING HIS UGLY HEAD. 

WON'T LET HIM CUT HIS HAIR.  LOL. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Saw spinal tap the other night.  Wondered if a Bob Sanders hit could make one of their drummers combust.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

I remember when Bob Sanders was a relevant NFL player.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Saw spinal tap the other night.  Wondered if a Bob Sanders hit could make one of their drummers combust.
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]

Or open the stuck plexiglass pod caccoon for Smalls.  I actually saw that movie in a theater in its first theater run...me and about 50 other people in the country. My favorite part is...is...is...can't decide - too many great parts.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I understand the sun argument because it seemed very bright yesterday but come on, it wasn't the first time Denver's played a 4:15 EST game and I have NEVER seen that before. I guess if it was Kurt Warner, I don't make a big deal of it but it's Peyton.

And he's tough but he seems spoiled. I used the wrong word there maybe.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Anyone See Peyton?:
    [QUOTE]I saw one of the most odd things in a while: each time Peyton and Reggie Wayne go to the bench, the Colts have a few people hold this screen above them so they're not in the sun. These people just stand there and hold this screen.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

trying to keep his big forehead from getting sunburned

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]GISELE WON'T LET TOMMY CUT HIS HAIR???  NOW I UNDERSTAND.  THE MANNING COMMENTS ARE JUST THE GREEN EYED MONSTER REARING HIS UGLY HEAD.  WON'T LET HIM CUT HIS HAIR.  LOL. 

actually if manning did grow his hair with some bangs he could get rid of that ominous big forehead and quit scarring little kids with it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]ap - how peyton is treated?  Do you even know who requested the sun shield?  It may have been the offensive coord trying to show the offense something that they could not see with the sun in their eyes.  

Aw, geez, ud, are you actually going to use this as a possible explanation? That after 9 decades of the NFL the Indy OC suddenly had something that was not viewable in the sun?

Maybe they should start bringing their dome on road games.