Anyone See Peyton?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Anyone See Peyton?

In Response to Re: Anyone See Peyton?:
    [QUOTE]GISELE WON'T LET TOMMY CUT HIS HAIR???  NOW I UNDERSTAND.  THE MANNING COMMENTS ARE JUST THE GREEN EYED MONSTER REARING HIS UGLY HEAD.  WON'T LET HIM CUT HIS HAIR.  LOL. 
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]

And Manning's fivehead won't let him grow it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Saw spinal tap the other night.  Wondered if a Bob Sanders hit could make one of their drummers combust.

Didn't Bob play one of the self-destructing drummers?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone See Peyton? : Or open the stuck plexiglass pod caccoon for Smalls.  I actually saw that movie in a theater in its first theater run...me and about 50 other people in the country. My favorite part is...is...is...can't decide - too many great parts.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]
    3 parts - all obvious, but for obvious reasons -

Nigel Tuffnel (sp) - this one goes to 11. 
    Nigel Tuffnel - I call this one lick my love pump
    Artie Fufkin - just kick my as&

Laughing right now. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone See Peyton? : Didn't Bob play one of the self-destructing drummers?
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Yeah maybe I got it all wrong.  Wishful thinking I guess. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone See Peyton? : 3 parts - all obvious, but for obvious reasons - Nigel Tuffnel (sp) - this one goes to 11.  Nigel Tuffnel - I call this one lick my love pump Artie Fufkin - just kick my as& Laughing right now. 

Nigel: I believe everything I read. I think this puts me one up on those who don't believe anything they read.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Actually, it was at the request of NASA.  The sun bouncing off his forehead was screwing the Hubble up something awful.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]Actually, it was at the request of NASA.  The sun bouncing off his forehead was screwing the Hubble up something awful.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone See Peyton? : And Manning's fivehead won't let him grow it.

fivehead.  I like that. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone See Peyton? : Nigel: I believe everything I read. I think this puts me one up on those who don't believe anything they read.

ha ha.  It's a required movie. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Wasn't it 110 degrees in the sun at that game? It hit 113 in LA today, a record.

Playing in that heat, forget about looking macho.  A player can die in that heat. A player certainly can't play his best.  So maybe it looked weird, but it wasn't stupid. I want the Pats to have every legal advantage possible. Or to put it another way, can anybody say "snow plow"?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Chris - you are correct.  Also the sun was low.  I had to have the sound down yesterday, but I was thinking that maybe that was Freeney's problem yesterday.  He had to come out a couple of times and even was headed to the locker room - I thought heat exhaustion or dehydration, but don't know.

And the colts were on the sun side of the stadium.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Wasn't it 110 degrees in the sun at that game? It hit 113 in LA today, a record. Playing in that heat, forget about looking macho.  A player can die in that heat. A player certainly can't play his best.  So maybe it looked weird, but it wasn't stupid. I want the Pats to have every legal advantage possible. Or to put it another way, can anybody say "snow plow"?
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

Well, that makes more sense than the OC had pictures that couldn't be seen in the sunlight.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone See Peyton? : Well, that makes more sense than the OC had pictures that couldn't be seen in the sunlight.

Look, I understand that Gisele has turned Brady into Mr. Hollywood and she would have had him wear shades on the sidelines to improve his image, but most football players including Manning are allowed to make decisions like haircuts and shades on their own and I don't see manning with the shades on the sideline, so the shield absolutely makes sense.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone See Peyton? : Look, I understand that Gisele has turned Brady into Mr. Hollywood and she would have had him wear shades on the sidelines to improve his image, but most football players including Manning are allowed to make decisions like haircuts and shades on their own and I don't see manning with the shades on the sideline, so the shield absolutely makes sense.  

Oh, please.  Notice WHO got shielded.  Not the fat guys.  Sony-boy.  Mr. Gatorade.  DSRL lead licker.  Funny you take shots at Brady for doing what the superhot supermodel wants, but Peyton still makes commercials about living at home and getting reprimanded by his DAD.  Boy, HE sure has his dignity intact.  Waiting for the forehead sign that says "This SPACE for rent".  "Will pull down pants for  $$$"  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, I saw that. I wonder how much the guys get paid for holding that thing up?
    Posted by magicalhobo[/QUOTE]

Union scale at least. I hope.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone See Peyton? : Look, I understand that Gisele has turned Brady into Mr. Hollywood and she would have had him wear shades on the sidelines to improve his image, but most football players including Manning are allowed to make decisions like haircuts and shades on their own and I don't see manning with the shades on the sideline, so the shield absolutely makes sense.  

I read somewhere that Peyton's wife hasn't let him get his haircut for the last 18 months. 

You just can't tell because it still hasn't grown past his fivehead.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

ok, the fivehead has only one opportunity to work.  Its now stale.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

I'll take a QB with an abnormally large forehead over Mssr. Eurotrash anyday!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Eurotrash? Because he dresses nice, he's Eurotrash? Holy sh!t. Try some new material, will ya?

Off the field, I love both guys because they stay out of trouble, are committed to their families, and are good-natured guys. That's why they have a mutual admiration for each other. But to call Brady "Eurotrash" is a bit childish, actually.

You'd also love those three rings wouldn't you? Or would you take a large forehead instead?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

You really think that looks nice?  Really?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]ok, the fivehead has only one opportunity to work.  Its now stale.

Says the Manning fan. I think I'll stick with it because most people like it.

To be honest, he is fivehead and Eli is sixhead strictly because he made it to the NFL first. But if you look at an actual Riddell GargantaHead Scale, he is actually a six and a half head.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

The thing I've always found most amusing is how Pats fans want to project onto the entire team the tough image that Belichick tries to promote with his hoodies and cut off sweatshirts.  

Yet, ironically, you are quick to make fun of Manning's look while also embracing the biggest prettyboy image in the NFL.  No one in the NFL screams TAD (preppy pretty boy) more than Tad Brady.  

Maybe this is actually about your jealousy for Manning's excellence as opposed to the way he looks. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Lighten up, AP.  This is a thread that has become about Peyton's forehead...I don't see how the Eurotrash label is more childish than anything else going on around here.  This is all just good natured ribbing!  And speaking of new material (and I confess I thought that Eurotrash label was a Jules original), wasn't the last of Brady's rings from five years ago? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I don't know that I would question Manning's toughness. He can be a whiner sometimes, but he's out there. Now, if you want to bust his stones about taking every single endorsement that comes his way and inundating our TV screens with his corn-pone phizz to the extent that we're simply tired of looking at him . . .  well, I can get on board with that.

But at the same time, you've got to call Brady out for that Justin Bieber look.

No way you can defend that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

frankly, I am not one to care much about how a person styles their hair or the clothes they choose to wear, but I just find the irony of the pats fan amusing. 

If Brady's trying to channel Beiber or Patrick Dempsey or Travolta in Saturday Night Fever, who am I too care? If Brady want's to dress like Simon LeBon and go full on Metro, so be it. 

But lets leave the makeover and fashion speak to the lifestyle section.