Anyone See Peyton?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from donk3. Show donk3's posts

Re: Anyone See Peyton?

In Response to Re: Anyone See Peyton?:
    [QUOTE]Saw spinal tap the other night.  Wondered if a Bob Sanders hit could make one of their drummers combust.
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]

The only hit the over rated Bob Sanders is doing right now is on his bong!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from donk3. Show donk3's posts

[QUOTE]The thing I've always found most amusing is how Pats fans want to project onto the entire team the tough image that Belichick tries to promote with his hoodies and cut off sweatshirts.   Yet, ironically, you are quick to make fun of Manning's look while also embracing the biggest prettyboy image in the NFL.  No one in the NFL screams TAD (preppy pretty boy) more than Tad Brady.   Maybe this is actually about your jealousy for Manning's excellence as opposed to the way he looks. 

Yeah and nothing says "Pretty Boy" like THREE SUPER BOWL RINGS!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone See Peyton? : Yeah and nothing says "Pretty Boy" like THREE SUPER BOWL RINGS!!!!!
    Posted by donk3[/QUOTE]

Ah, the common unrelated subject retort when nothing related can be said.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]The thing I've always found most amusing is how Pats fans want to project onto the entire team the tough image that Belichick tries to promote with his hoodies and cut off sweatshirts.   Yet, ironically, you are quick to make fun of Manning's look while also embracing the biggest prettyboy image in the NFL.  No one in the NFL screams TAD (preppy pretty boy) more than Tad Brady.   Maybe this is actually about your jealousy for Manning's excellence as opposed to the way he looks. 

Nice try trying to change the subject from that freaking billboard of a forehead by writing untrue things. Does it bother you that much that Manning could rent out his forehead for advertising space? Does it bother you even more that given his proclivity to do any ad ever, he just might do that?

He just has a large forehead. That is no reason for you and other Colts fans to feel ashamed of him or embarrassed for him. And you should stop thinking he looks like he can't tie his own shoes. Just remember: There is nothing wrong with how he looks. There is just something really funny about it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

I heard the the board was used at the request of the game officials. It seems a little kid in the stands was vaporized by the reflection off Peytons fivehead and they didn't want anything like that happening to any of the other players. This offseason the competition committee is taking up the question of vaporization of opponents and whether that gives the vaporizing team an unfair advantage.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE] never missed a game in his career. 
    Posted by ColtsMan73[/QUOTE]

Let's see if he misses a game when his ACL and MCL are torn this week. Yeah, we got the implicit comparison. Bad juju on the Colts and the guy that has been sticking pins in the Bob Sanders doll has turned his attention on the fivehead.

I expect a speedy reply from underalls.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

This is amazing, you guys are ripping Tom for listening to his wife's request and dressing nice. Peyton needs a to be protected from the vapors and he's Mr. Mann. 

And I'm so sick of that "Peyton's played so many consecutive games" to say he's tough. Of course he's played so many consecutive games, he's rarely ever touched! Are you really going to tell me that Brady isn't tough because he got his knee blown out? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone See Peyton? : Toughness, lol, boston cheats are grasping. never missed a game in his career.  We'll see how many picks justin bieber throws in miami. Typical cheat fans, always hating to divert attention from their over the hill has been team. The bills ring up 30 on you. lol.
    Posted by ColtsMan73[/QUOTE]

You losers, after all those former coaches, players and Goodell have already said that what the Pats did didn't give them an advantage on the field you Colts fans still bring up Spygate. =D

We didn't need to film you losers to beat your @S$es!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"wasn't the last of Brady's rings from five years ago?"

And wasn't Peyton's only ring won during a tough skirmish with the immortal Rex Grossman, the worst qb on the worst Super Bowl team in the last 15 years?

Ahh, trolls. I don't know why Colts fans even bother to troll here. If they had gone undefeated last year instead of slipping on a series of mental banana peels they could be inflicting some serious beat downs in this forum. As it is they must cling to fantasy geek stats and Peyton's win over Rex Grossman. Oh, and Bill Polian's cherished regular season win record.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

BTS - The undefeated season was unnecessary.  Interestingly all of you only cared about Superbowls - until of course you had an undefeated regular season without a superbowl win.  Now you wear that with a badge of honor as if it meant something.  It doesn't. 

What I prefer to hang my hat on is the 5-1 record over the last 5 years. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

If Gisele lifted her skirt and winked it at you and said... " don't cut your hair" it wouldnt take long before you had a pony tail. And they said the head of Medusa could turn you to stone.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Anyone See Peyton?:
    [QUOTE]I saw one of the most odd things in a while: each time Peyton and Reggie Wayne go to the bench, the Colts have a few people hold this screen above them so they're not in the sun. These people just stand there and hold this screen.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]
    The only light you'll see from Peyton is the tail on the back end of his forward pass which is usually caught. This is the only light I can put on these comments.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]I see the Colts get a great spot on every play.
    Posted by tartarus12[/QUOTE]
    Why was BB and BK fined a total of 1.25 million dollars and the evidence destroyed from Spygate. There's more to it than you think. Those guys were not saints.