Anyone still think Wes Welker is not important to this Team and it's future.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Anyone still think Wes Welker is not important to this Team and it's future.

Welker nine catches today for well over a hundred yards on top of a very good game last week. Anyone still think we should replace him with Edelman ? His last three games, 22 catches for over 350 yards. Yeah he must be getting old. BULL

Hetchinspete

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Anyone still think Wes Welker is not important to this Team and it's future.

It's not that he's not important. He is an asset to the team. I think a different poster indicated that he's not tradeable, but if we could trade him for a shut-down CB....I would.

Let's say we could trade Welker for Revis (altho he's injured). I'd do it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: Anyone still think Wes Welker is not important to this Team and it's future.

Why? so welker can burn Revis as a Jet like he did last year. Welker bashers can rejoice in his fumble if they want but Welker has been their best reciever so far despite his drops.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Welker was a big part of the win today.  He was the guy stretching the field and keeping the Bills defense from keying too much on the run.  

Gronk has been surprisingly inconsistent this season.  

Brady made a few nice deep passes this game too, for those who have been questioning his ability to through the long ball. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

why? to improve the overall team in the future.  What is the team's biggest weaknesses? In no particular order, it's the OL, the pass rush, and the secondary.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Nice thread. It's laughable to think that people think you can replace him with Edelman..the guy was as good as anyone on the field today.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:

It's not that he's not important. He is an asset to the team. I think a different poster indicated that he's not tradeable, but if we could trade him for a shut-down CB....I would.

Let's say we could trade Welker for Revis (altho he's injured). I'd do it.

No way. With Hern out who else do you turn to, Edelman. Edelman's okay but if he was the better alternative he would have been on the field. Welker is Brady's go to guy along with Gronk. You trade Welker away and you'll see this offense stall. Speed would be great to see at WR but I'll take a great and accurate route runner like Welker any day. 

Hetch

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

I don't want to wear Welker out and get him beat up before the playoffs.  It's nice having Edleman to give him some rest.  And Edleman is a pretty versitile guy.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Yeah, me. The future is Hern, Gronk and Stevan tha MAN. Welker burned the Bills second CB, that's an easy task as Lloyd drew Gilmore for 3/4s of the game until the Bills switched it up and Welker vanished while Lloyd caught a beauty of a TD against Welker's CB.

Also didn't forget that Ol' Butterfingers fumbled the ball. When's he's not dropping game winning catches in the SB he's fumbling.  

SB record with the spread O = 0-2; SB record with a power O = 3-0. 

Give Stevan the ball and get out of his way!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Yeah, me. The future is Hern, Gronk and Stevan tha MAN. Welker burned the Bills second CB, that's an easy task as Lloyd drew Gilmore for 3/4s of the game until the Bills switched it up and Welker vanished while Lloyd caught a beauty of a TD against Welker's CB.

Also didn't forget that Ol' Butterfingers fumbled the ball. When's he's not dropping game winning catches in the SB he's fumbling.  

^  Fool

Why do you even care? Welker with Cruz and Nicks should have you licking your chops at the possibility, you should want us to dump him.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

^  Fool

Why do you even care? Welker with Cruz and Nicks should have you licking your chops at the possibility, you should want us to dump him.

if u saw my thread above thats just what i want!

Well then be happy and get ready to pay him 15 mill a year next year, we're going with the power O.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

jints, dont you have a game to watch? get the fk out of here

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

I never thought Wes wasn't improtant to Pats team present and future.

I'm team Wes all the way. A helluva a player who makes the Pats better every time he's on the field.  And is a tonic for Brady.

Wes's play speaks for itself. Nothing to prove.  Long may he reign. And long may he be a Patriot. Right now I'll settle for watching him do his thing this season as a Patriot. Go Wes!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

just because the team switches its personell around, doesnt mean all of us fans like it.....i think we can all appreciate what welker has done here and it was almost karma that hernandez and edelman got hurt so they HAD to use welker.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Nice thread. It's laughable to think that people think you can replace him with Edelman..the guy was as good as anyone on the field today.

It's not so much that he can/cannot be replaced. It's more of a question of what it would take to beat a team like the Giants or Cardinals if/when we go to the playoffs and meet a team like those. Welker, altho an important player to the team, becomes less important when playing a team like the Giants.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

^  Fool

if u saw my thread above thats just what i want!

Well then be happy and get ready to pay him 15 mill a year next year, we're going with the power O.

dunno if he will ask and we will pay 15 mil...we dont NEED him just be cool to have esp after pats lowball him again and all the pats fans suddenly use "slot receiver" as a put down

you seem to have this misconception that all pats fans dont appreciate welker.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to MichFan's comment:

I don't want to wear Welker out and get him beat up before the playoffs.  It's nice having Edleman to give him some rest.  And Edleman is a pretty versitile guy.

And durable.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Give Stevan the ball and get out of his way!

Your a TROLL !!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts