Anyone still think Wes Welker is not important to this Team and it's future.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: Anyone still think Wes Welker is not important to this Team and it's future.

It's funny that a Giants fan defends Welker and Brady more than many of the Pats fans on these threads.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Anyone still think Wes Welker is not important to this Team and it's future.

Bwahahahaha, Giants lost today!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's not that he's not important. He is an asset to the team. I think a different poster indicated that he's not tradeable, but if we could trade him for a shut-down CB....I would.

Let's say we could trade Welker for Revis (altho he's injured). I'd do it.

[/QUOTE]

Why would you trade Welker for Revis?  Revis can't play offense!!  Other then Brady, Welker makes this offense go!!

Only reason you would want to trade Welker is if you don't want to see the SB again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

well it amazes me what i read here re: brady and welker

kind of pathetic too

[/QUOTE]

What amazes me is that one or two people object to your posting support of Welker. Your not being rude, posting remarks about how great the Giants are or dissing the Pats. Your posting your very valid opinion on the Pats and one or two people are trying to get rid of you. They are truly clueless turkeys. 

Cheers, 

Hetch

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i like the balance of the offense.....but one could argue that welker is just an extension of the running game....so i would think a fan of running the football would appreciate him even more, because he is the prototypical YAC slot receiver....5 yard dump off pass that turns into a first down or more.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Hrm this is a hard question to answer. Are we talking with or without Hern on the field truthfully. If Hern is on the field and Fells shows he can handle being the 2nd TE next to Gronk then Welkers importance is minimized. However, if Fells can't perform as the #2 TE or Hern isn't on the field then Welkers importance increases. Short of Hern there is no one who can replace Welker, however, that 9mil can be better spent in other places if Hern is healthy and on the field

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

jints, dont you have a game to watch? get the fk out of here

[/QUOTE]

• ccca6d6e-1e2f-451a-a6b8-e2a7cec68008.Small.jpg
    • JintsFan
    • First: 08/12/2008
    • Last: 10/01/2012 

total POS, fat alone no life other than here, and wouldn't be here if the giants lost

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Jints talking smack about Kraft and the Pats organization is hilarious given his beloved Giants are doing the exact same thing to Osi.  Let's see how they step up to the plate when Cruz comes up for an extension.  Amazing how they are content to let him play another year at 540k.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I for one never said Welker wasn't important or deserved to lose playing time to Edelman.  But I did say that I could understand if the Pats want to give Edelman a long look and figure out if he can be part of the solution if they let Welker walk.  A big difference there. 

People are very sensitive about Wes.  He's a major part of this offense, but there is a chance that he won't be here because he may be able to do better dollars-wise in free agency elsewhere.  It takes two sides for a deal, and I'm guessing since Wes is in his 30's and since the Pats just dropped millions on their two tight ends that he may not get the money he's looking for here.  Let's not forget that Edelman is a FA at the end of the year too. 

If Hernandez and Edelman were playing I'm not sure Wes gets targeted so much yesterday.  I can live with that.  I can also live with it if the Pats consistently try to establish the running game like they did yesterday.  It may have been the game plan or an adjustment to what the D was giving them, but it was nice to see the Bills' D dismantled and demoralized because they couldn't stop Bolden and Ridley.    

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to harleyroadking12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

• JintsFan

total POS, fat alone no life other than here, and wouldn't be here if the giants lost

[/QUOTE]

I AM HERE AND THEY LOST- WHITE TRASH

[/QUOTE]

HA you racist azz you know nothing about me and my race, and your use of of old stereotype racist insults (white trash and nazi) just shows your a small minded bigot....enjoy fool. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

• JintsFan

[/QUOTE]

I AM HERE AND THEY LOST- WHITE TRASH

[/QUOTE]

HA you racist azz you know nothing about me and my race, and your use of of old stereotype racist insults (white trash and nazi) just shows your a small minded bigot....enjoy fool. 

[/QUOTE]

so wrong as usual harley

sod is a self avowed neo-nazi (ask others and see thread) and I am just ragging him for it...so thats strike one

i KNOW you are white (u told me u aren't black so...) and i'll take an educated guess on the trash part-strike two

politically progressive who voted for Obama...yeah real racist

Strike Three You're Out!   :  )

[/QUOTE]
    Tell me jints how you know anything about me. You can't you're guessing, and because I think your a troll you call me trash. As far as your politics go...shove 'em

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, me. The future is Hern, Gronk and Stevan tha MAN. Welker burned the Bills second CB, that's an easy task as Lloyd drew Gilmore for 3/4s of the game until the Bills switched it up and Welker vanished while Lloyd caught a beauty of a TD against Welker's CB.

Also didn't forget that Ol' Butterfingers fumbled the ball. When's he's not dropping game winning catches in the SB he's fumbling.  

SB record with the spread O = 0-2; SB record with a power O = 3-0. 

Give Stevan the ball and get out of his way!

[/QUOTE]

Your a TROLL !!

[/QUOTE]

So, because I don't suck Welker's footballs I'm a troll? Get real, champ! That 15 mill Welker is asking for, he's asking for 15 if he wants Larry Fitzgerald money, can go to another DE to keep double coverage off Chandler Jones AND a veteran safety to replace Chung like Jarius Byrd or Kenny Philips. Ed Reed is even on the market and Belichick loves Ed Reed. And think of having Dwight Freeny, Anthony Spencer or Cliff Avril next to Chandler Jones.

Yeah, I'm a troll for not wanting to pay 15 million to a postion we're already deep at. Hernandez, Gronk, Ballard, Shancioe, Lloyd, Edelman (Kinda)...

WR is the last thing we need to spend money on.  

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I'm with you on that. Welker is very good but he's not going to be the reason they win the Super Bowl . they haven't won with him in the 5 years that he's been here and you could say that he cost the Patriots last years Super Bowl. Again , I'm saying welker is a very good. 31 year old slot receiver, that's  what he is, a slot receiver playing with a great qb. I'm all for running Ridley all day. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

bringing politics into a sports forum is amazingly dumb, i think you both know better than that.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why would you trade Welker for Revis?  Revis can't play offense!!  Other then Brady, Welker makes this offense go!!

Only reason you would want to trade Welker is if you don't want to see the SB again.

[/QUOTE]

So, folks like Gronk and Lloyd and Ridley and Bolden don't make the offense go?

Revis does play D; coincidently, in an area where the Patriots are arguably at its worst.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

What a freekin' idiot you are jints, you use racist name calling, said you were a progressive, and blame me for bringing up politics.....you must be a politician, and a stupid one at that.