Anyone think jbolt will be in the house?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Anyone think jbolt will be in the house?

LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: Anyone think jbolt will be in the house?

HAHAHA

To be fair, people always accuse him of coming here and "crowing" or "peacocking" after a bad pats loss.

Well, the Pats just had a horrible loss, and I don't see him. He seems to post a lot for a week, and disappear for a few, not always determined on how the Pats or Chargers are doing.

Oh the irony of a Colt fan calling out a Bolt fan on a Pats board. This is like one of those "my sister's friend's cousin's..." bad jokes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Nope dog he won't be around ...he has a little building project to finish up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to harleyroadking12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nope dog he won't be around ...he has a little building project to finish up.

[/QUOTE]

After that's done, can they build a dogggggg sized one?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well . . .   when  my team blows a two-score lead in the second-half of the fourth quarter against a scrub offense I don't know that there's much to be gained from pointing out the bumblings and stumblings of somebody else's heroes, so I guess I'll just lay off San Dago fan.

You know . . .  it's a funny thing . . .  but we've all had some fun chortling over the ineptitude of the "AFC Worst" over the last few years, but seriously . . .  look around the conference . . .   is there a good division.

I don't want to be the one to start dealing out the dreaded "parity" card, but the league is beginning to look a lot like less than a handful of "really good" teams (and maybe even less than less than a handful) and "everybody else."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Its a good point pmike, and someone else (or you) may have a thread on this.  It seems the cycle has turned from the AFC to the NFC, but that said, who has demonstrated in NFC that they are not also vulnerable? 

There were times when afc teams just looked dominant in the '00's.  I don't see that now in the NFC.  I am not yet buying the atlanta record. 

Seems to me this would be a good season to lose the local bookie's phone number.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Its Seems to me this would be a good season to lose the local bookie's phone number.

[/QUOTE]

The only thing of which we can be truly certain is that there will be uncertainty.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

^^^

I was thinking the same thing, how is anyone especially Vegas making any money on this.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to harleyroadking12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

^^^

I was thinking the same thing, how is anyone especially Vegas making any money on this.

[/QUOTE]

Vegas makes, what? 1-10% on every bet placed (ie, you bet 100 to win 100, you pay actually have to pay 110 to win 100)? They'd be happy with a 'push' in every single game.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Its a good point pmike, and someone else (or you) may have a thread on this.  It seems the cycle has turned from the AFC to the NFC, but that said, who has demonstrated in NFC that they are not also vulnerable? 

There were times when afc teams just looked dominant in the '00's.  I don't see that now in the NFC.  I am not yet buying the atlanta record. 

Seems to me this would be a good season to lose the local bookie's phone number.

[/QUOTE]

winning 4 of last 5 superbowls and last 3 in a row = better conference

[/QUOTE]

Winning a super bowl does not mean a conference is better. World series victories are the same. European soccer fans froth over which league is better England, Spain or Italy. A portugese team won the Championship league title this decade in europe and that is like Boise State winning the National Championship and fans saying that proves the mountain West or Big East is the best conferance (I don't even remember what conference they are in anymore). That all being said the NFC looks way better than the AFC right now and even if Hou, Balt, NE, Pitt or Denver manages to win the super bowl this year I think the NFC is better.