Anyone try to stream some sports lately?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Anyone try to stream some sports lately?

I went to http://atdhe.net/ last night to watch the Bruins. This was a great site for watching the Pats on last season. This is what I got. My tax dollars at work.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Anyone try to stream some sports lately?

Between you and me, it's still alive.

atdhe.fm

You're welcome.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

You can find them here:

http://www.atdhenet.tv

At least until the Men in Black shake them out again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone try to stream some sports lately?:
    [QUOTE]I noticed that last week. That suks, especially for those who live outside of New England. Have fun shelling out for NFL Ticket!
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

That won't happen. Too many trees and a big hill prevents me from going satellite. I'm stuck with Time Warner cable. Besides since I live in NY I get the games against the Bills and Jets ( unless they play at the same time ). Add the games that are the CBS game of the week and Monday and Sunday night and I can still watch at least half of the season. I'll just go back to the $30 for the season real player deal and stream the radio broadcast.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Between you and me, it's still alive. atdhe.fm You're welcome.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Cool. The name has been changed to protect the innocent! Always a laugh to watch the eternal game between corporate profit protection walls and those who work hard to skirt them. I did get a laugh out of the Homeland Security part. I'm still trying to figure out what stopping streaming football games has to do with protecting the homeland.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Hey Evil,
    Try this link out. It's free and this is the Flagship station for Pats Radio.

http://radiotime.com/station/s_27533/985_The_Sports_Hub.aspx

This place has 1000's of radio stations streamimg and pretty reliable.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]You can find them here: http://www.atdhenet.tv At least until the Men in Black shake them out again.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

F***IN Feds trying to ruin a good thing. Are there not enough murderers and rapist to garner their full attention other than a harmless website to watch sports games for the less unfortunate who happen to live outside of their favorite sports teams cities. If I was a conspiracy theorist, which I'm not, I would say the greedy tycoons at Direct TV had something to do with that shutdown!

Thanks P-Mike and Russ for posting another link. Hopefully "The Man" does not notice and this stays up for the entire 2011 NFL season...If there is a season. Fingers crossed!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone try to stream some sports lately? : Cool. The name has been changed to protect the innocent! Always a laugh to watch the eternal game between corporate profit protection walls and those who work hard to skirt them. I did get a laugh out of the Homeland Security part. I'm still trying to figure out what stopping streaming football games has to do with protecting the homeland.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

It's more so just a way to scare or threaten people. Who knows.

We spend more time tracking down packages of weed on the border and using resources to stop someone from streaming live feeds when we have terrorists and other cuckoos/rapists/pedophiles/Jets Fans/Stomper types, etc, running around this planet.

Until they come up with some form of regulatory process, anyone can buy whatever they want and stream it on a blog.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I would thought they would worry more about who is crossing the southern border then who is watching the Pats in deepest darkest Montana.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from laynard. Show laynard's posts

You can find First Row at soccertvlive.net as well, the most streams and the most HD streams too. I find it a lot more reliable and stable then atdhe.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sopcast is your friend. Learn to use it!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone try to stream some sports lately? : It's more so just a way to scare or threaten people. Who knows. We spend more time tracking down packages of weed on the border and using resources to stop someone from streaming live feeds when we have terrorists and other cuckoos/rapists/pedophiles/Jets Fans/Stomper types, etc, running around this planet. Until they come up with some form of regulatory process, anyone can buy whatever they want and stream it on a blog.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    WOW! LMAO, so now you're an authority on what the FED's are doing?
    Please Crusty, enlighten everyone here.
     How are the FED's actually scaring and threatening people. Please Give us actual incidents and PROOF that you have in your hands that they are doing this.
    Also, the Fed's are spending too much time and money to track packages of weed on the border, Hmmmm... could you give us actual knowledge of your accusation? You must have bundles of information at your side sense you are telling us and claim this to be true.
     And now from your impeccable wisdom, the FED's have pulled out all the stops to halt individuals from streaming live sporting feeds, yes that is far more important than terrorists and COCKOOO"S such as yourself lol?
    RUsty, your my HERO!
    NEver have I laughed so hard for so long as when reading your forum Rants and
    Ideologies...
    As for an answer to your statement, anyone can post and run anything on their blog, this is very true. As for stopping it, almost impossible! But you should already know that as a Customer Service Rep at Google who has taken courses in computer language and programming!

1) Border Patroll Salary---$36,000. to $70,000. Dollars a Year
    2) Border WEED Imports---$1.5 to 2 Billion Dollars a year
    3) Rusty Pink Hat's Insanity----Priceless

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Robert Kraft thinks Pats fans living outside of New England who do not have the means to subscribe to pay TV to follow the Pat live in games economic terrorists. Hence the Homeland Security involvement. I echo the sentiment of tax dollars well spent.  And I did thoroughly enjoy the pat-down the last time I flew.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

also try myp2p.eu

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Yeah and we should also have a right to walk into any store and take what we want when we want......Hell what about banging the neighbors hot daughter whenever we want, weather she likes it or not because it feels good and we want to....How about going to the local Chase branch and grabbing a few sacks of $100's.

There are laws and rules for a reason.  I know the above is a bit extreme but Billions are involved in broadcasting rights.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I used to use Sopcast or Atdhe, finally decided to ask a friend with Diect TV if they would let me pay the $50 for online streaming. It cost $350 for non subscribers, so I consider $50 a fair price. It's nice not having to hunt for streams.

If you've got a buddy with DTV Sunday Ticket who trusts you, this is the way to go IMO.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone try to stream some sports lately? : WOW! LMAO, so now you're an authority on what the FED's are doing? Please Crusty, enlighten everyone here.  How are the FED's actually scaring and threatening people. Please Give us actual incidents and PROOF that you have in your hands that they are doing this. Also, the Fed's are spending too much time and money to track packages of weed on the border, Hmmmm... could you give us actual knowledge of your accusation? You must have bundles of information at your side sense you are telling us and claim this to be true.  And now from your impeccable wisdom, the FED's have pulled out all the stops to halt individuals from streaming live sporting feeds, yes that is far more important than terrorists and COCKOOO"S such as yourself lol? RUsty, your my HERO! NEver have I laughed so hard for so long as when reading your forum Rants and Ideologies... As for an answer to your statement, anyone can post and run anything on their blog, this is very true. As for stopping it, almost impossible! But you should already know that as a Customer Service Rep at Google who has taken courses in computer language and programming! 1) Border Patroll Salary---$36,000. to $70,000. Dollars a Year 2) Border WEED Imports---$1.5 to 2 Billion Dollars a year 3) Rusty Pink Hat's Insanity----Priceless  
    Posted by Stommmper[/QUOTE]

3:30 AM?  Gee, loser much?

You clearly have no life, as we all knew anyway.    Absolutely pathetic.

What an insecure loser.  Let us know when you can make a coherent statement.

I don't think you'll find it in your Asian photo album under your bed, either. lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

Just watch the games on NESN or Comcast Sports Net or CBS like everyone else. Come on.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone try to stream some sports lately? : F***IN Feds trying to ruin a good thing. Are there not enough murderers and rapist to garner their full attention other than a harmless website to watch sports games for the less unfortunate who happen to live outside of their favorite sports teams cities. If I was a conspiracy theorist, which I'm not, I would say the greedy tycoons at Direct TV had something to do with that shutdown! Thanks P-Mike and Russ for posting another link. Hopefully "The Man" does not notice and this stays up for the entire 2011 NFL season...If there is a season. Fingers crossed!
    Posted by Rodimus77[/QUOTE]

Ditto...ditto...and DITTO to this post!!!!!
    Thanks again to P-Mike and Russ!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Has nothing to do with the Feds, it has everything to do with the copyright owners and the isp. Heck you can watch a lot of things on HULU but they don't want you to download and save to your pc like a pvr.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]Just watch the games on NESN or Comcast Sports Net or CBS like everyone else. Come on.
    Posted by fitz0527[/QUOTE]

It has been a long time since you have made an intelligent post.....cough...cough...cough

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone try to stream some sports lately? : It has been a long time since you have made an intelligent post.....cough...cough...cough
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
    Hey look it's the guy who lives 1500 miles away from the teams he pretends to be a fan of and the guy who reposts sh!t from Rotoworld to the forums - what a very useful guy!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone try to stream some sports lately? : Hey look it's the guy who lives 1500 miles away from the teams he pretends to be a fan of and the guy who reposts sh!t from Rotoworld to the forums - what a very useful guy!
    Posted by fitz0527[/QUOTE]

Another intelligent post! You were missed here!  Rotoworld?

Sections
Shortcuts