Anyone try to stream some sports lately?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

Re: Anyone try to stream some sports lately?

In Response to Re: Anyone try to stream some sports lately?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone try to stream some sports lately? : 3:30 AM?  Gee, loser much? You clearly have no life, as we all knew anyway.    Absolutely pathetic. What an insecure loser.  Let us know when you can make a coherent statement.   I don't think you'll find it in your Asian photo album under your bed, either. lol
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    YES CRUSTY...Up at 3:30 AM, making sure my 11 year old son who is sick with the Flu is ok and falling back to sleep and adding more water to his vaporizer with Vicks to break his congestion!

Ahhhhh, I would call that taking care of family, only you would call that pathetic. But where you live in a half way house and have no family how could you understand? 
    I dont blame you Crusty Pink Hat, it's not your fault that you are inbred from a Circus Clown Experiment in Alabama that went Horribly wrong!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]IBMFn Response to Re: Anyone try to stream some sports lately? : BMF hope all is well! Miss the season photos, man made this year so cool! Patriots ROCK!
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]
    Thanks buddy! Can't wait to do more this coming season!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jh13. Show jh13's posts

actually, you can blame the superbowl for this.  All the sites went down two days before. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Just watch the games on NESN or Comcast Sports Net or CBS like everyone else. Come on.
    Posted by fitz0527[/QUOTE]

Yeah because everyone lives in Ma. and has NESN and Comcast. Grow a brain idiot. Some of us actually move away from mom and dad when we grow up. I grew up in Somerville and was a Boston sports fan before you were born junior

Sections
Shortcuts