Anyone we can trade for to improve the secondary?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Anyone we can trade for to improve the secondary?

In response to patsfan76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ouch!??  I dont care about Bmore and i dam sure dont care about Romo. Brady had to pass 59 times and did look very  bad in the 2nd half when he kept one hopping balls. I have no problems saying it. Part of it was because our ground n poung wasnt working and the other was the god awful secondary that let them back in it. cant even execute a cover 2 defense. Time to scrap cover 2 and just go with zero cover blitz since noone is back anyway..

[/QUOTE]

Come on. 6 trips to the red zone with one TD? How long do you all expect the defense to keep handing the ball back to offense only to have them do nothing with it before they collapse. We had  4 posessions in the 4th quarter. 5 if you count the carry over from the 3rd and we got a whopping 3 points out of it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In response to Wilforkfitinham's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tom Brady SUCKED? Really dude? Sucked so bad that we had a 23-10 lead in the 4th quarter. Yes it was not his finest game, but HE didn't let the other team come back and score 14 more points to win the game in the final 8 minutes of the ball game.

[/QUOTE]

Umm yes he did, you can throw in the coaching staff in there as well. Poor decision's by brady cost the pats the game giving the hawks the ability to come back and win it all. Brady and co got greedy and instead of going for a fieldgoal opted to go for it on 3rd down at the hawks goal line which resulted in what...Guess.....yup 10 sec run off for intentional grounding. Secondary eats shlt as well, I can play better corner then that those dimwits.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wilforkfitinham. Show Wilforkfitinham's posts

23-10 with 8 mins to go. Brady and the offense had given us enough points to win this game in just under 3.5 quarters of play. The Defense gave up 14 points in less then 8 minutes. I know he may as well been out there playing defensive back but in the immortal worlds of his hottie wife, TB can't do everything!

Sections
Shortcuts