Anyone Who is into College ball... Look for me!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Anyone Who is into College ball... Look for me!

me & my boy are headed up to Tallahassee today to see the FSU/UM game! we are for sure making it on gameday tmrw. if anyone sees a JAMEIS DRIVES A PRIUS sign that would be your fellow Patriot fan lol!

I'm not really into any college team huge but my friend is a diehard UM fan so I'm gonna rep with him this weekend!

this is great because the PAts play at 425 this week so OF COURSE im not missing the game! but just if anyone watches College Gameday there will be a huge sign out there:

JAMEIS DRIVES A PRIUS

lol look for a fellow diehard Pat fan

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: Anyone Who is into College ball... Look for me!

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

me & my boy are headed up to Tallahassee today to see the FSU/UM game! we are for sure making it on gameday tmrw. if anyone sees a JAMEIS DRIVES A PRIUS sign that would be your fellow Patriot fan lol!

I'm not really into any college team huge but my friend is a diehard UM fan so I'm gonna rep with him this weekend!

this is great because the PAts play at 425 this week so OF COURSE im not missing the game! but just if anyone watches College Gameday there will be a huge sign out there:

JAMEIS DRIVES A PRIUS

Will keep an eye out for you if I get a chance to watch tomorrow!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Patsfansince1966's comment:

We'll look under the local s**t pile for you, idiot.

???? Did I do something?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

???? Did I do something?

It's what you DIDN'T do... Hint: click the ignore button for certain BDC folk.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

???? Did I do something?

Don't worry he just missed his meds today. eventually they'll track him down and sedate him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Lol thanks guys! Dude is crazy

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

JAMEIS DRIVES A PRIUS

Have fun bro!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

JAMEIS DRIVES A PRIUS

Have fun bro!

Thanks Getzo!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

You're relatively new.

The guy claims to have a PhD. Was unemployed two years ago and now apparently underemployed. He thinks he's smarter than everyone, but he's the one who does not have a job. So he's angry. His main mission now is to spoil it for everyone who's having a good time.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

???? Did I do something?

It's what you DIDN'T do... Hint: click the ignore button for certain BDC folk.

lol..I do like that button (a lot unfortunately) - has come in very handy this year.. Thanks to BDC for finally adding that back on :-)

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

You're relatively new.

The guy claims to have a PhD. Was unemployed two years ago and now apparently underemployed. He thinks he's smarter than everyone, but he's the one who does not have a job. So he's angry. His main mission now is to spoil it for everyone who's having a good time.

1.  i do have a Ph.D.

2.  I'm not out of work, but I was

3.  I'm currently working TWO jobs.

4.  I hold a patent on two potential CNS drugs

5.  I'm not angry

There is no way to confirm or dispute 1-4 but as for number 5 well I would bet a good majority of the posters here would have a difficult time believing that you are not angry.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I'd like to see Patsfan66 in a room with little kids like in those AT&T commercials.

"You want more what, kid? Ya idiot, you're not making any sense, get the he(ll) outta here. Morons...Mad? I'm not mad! You want mad, I'll show you mad! Now go away and leave me the he(ll) alone." 

23. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts