Anyone who want's Belichick to retire or to leave the Pats is a moron.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Anyone who want's Belichick to retire or to leave the Pats is a moron.

In Response to Re: Anyone who want's Belichick to retire or to leave the Pats is a moron.:
    [QUOTE]When did this turn into a Chargers forum? Yeah, the Pats are great and are a lock to win it all in 2011. Bill Belichick is a genius. The best coach of all time. Never mind the fact that he has stocked his coaching staff with r etards. Or the fact that he has been outcoached by slugs like Rex Ryan on a consistent basis for years now. Don't worry about the fact that this team has become mentally soft and imploded in the playoffs for six straight years- including two of the biggest choke jobs in Nfl history. And that's not even including the meltdown against Indy. Of course that choke job to Indy seems like the good old days now. At least they were able to get past the first round back then. Since 2004 they have laid down to Baltimore, the Broncos and the Jets. They were better than all three teams and none of those teams were good enough to win the Superbowl. They lost to a Giants team that never should have been in the playoffs, let alone the Superbowl. And lost a huge second half lead to the Colts to blow that playoff game. When the going gets tough, the Pats lay down. The Jets game is a perfect example. The talent differential between these two teams is so great that the Pats beat them 45-3 a month ago. That's not xs and os or the Jets having a bad day. That is just proof that one team is flat out better than the other. So what do the Pats do when the game actually matters? They lets the Jets push them around like little girls on their own field. No fire. No emotion. Even after the Jets disrespected them all week. And no adjustments by Belichoke and his staff of clowns. And all the people that spout the "But they were 14-2 in regular season. They must be a great team." are ridiculous. Isn't that the same twisted logic we used to mock Colts and Chargers fans for employing? You know, back when we didn't get all giddy about a division championship. I'm not saying it's time for Bill to go. But I am getting pretty sick of him not having his team prepared for playoff games. Why is firing him so ridiculous? They have been knocked out of the playoffs for six straight years. At what point do you start to think about making a change? After ten years? Twelve? Are you happy as long as the team has decent regular season? What if they start posting 8-8 seasons? Or five win seasons. Or do they have to hit absolute rock bottom before you think it's time for a change? Where's the line? Tom Cable was fired after going 8-8 with the Raiders. The Raiders!!! He should get a medal for getting 8 wins out that team. Instead he gets fired. Coaches get fired every year for failures far less egregious than what Bill has done over the last 6 years. So stop acting like the very thought of firing him is outlandish. Futhermore, calling someone a moron simply for disagreeing with your OPINION is the height or arrogance and ignorance. I'm glad you are happy with six straight years of failure. Some of us are not. Some of us see the coaches getting sloppy and the players getting soft and don't like it. If the Pats are healthy next year and still have another playoff implosion, or miss the playoffs, you have to seriously consider moving on and getting some fresh blood in there. Wether some of you want to admit it or not, the Pats have become chokers. And listening the excuses around here is starting to remind me of the Bruins sheep.
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

Said the guy who JUST now created an account to post this with.  Sorry.  Not listening, too many of you lately, and you all have the same message.  I am a fan and I DEMAND better performance, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!  Or I will RANT AND RAVE AND ANNOY ALL OF YOU HERE ON AND ON UNTIL YOU LEAVE! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone who want's Belichick to retire or to leave the Pats is a moron.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone who want's Belichick to retire or to leave the Pats is a moron. : I apologize for being able to look at my team and coach objectively. I didn't mean to upset anyone's delicate sensibilities wih my ability to employ rational critical thought. On a side note, guess how many Superbowls will the Jets have in the last six years? After the Steelers or Packers send them back home where they belong? Same number as the Patriots. ZERO. But you keep sipping the kool-aid. Seriously, the city is burning to the ground around some of you people and you are too focused on the past to notice. Didn't we see enough of this with Pete Carroll to be able to recognize it? All kinds of talent but no heart. ThePats have turned into the Colts/Chargers and no one seems concerned. Whatever makes you happy, I guess
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

You said Pete Carrolls teams had all kinds of talent but no heart.  YOU said that.  That right there is funny.  I agree with the other guy, you need a different team.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from davesakiller. Show davesakiller's posts

Anyone who thinks Belichick is going anywhere and isn't going to be the coach of this team for probably the next 6-10 years (or whenever he wants to retire or leave) is an absolute moron.  Wait and see.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone who want's Belichick to retire or to leave the Pats is a moron. : I apologize for being able to look at my team and coach objectively. I didn't mean to upset anyone's delicate sensibilities wih my ability to employ rational critical thought. On a side note, guess how many Superbowls will the Jets have in the last six years? After the Steelers or Packers send them back home where they belong? Same number as the Patriots. ZERO. But you keep sipping the kool-aid. Seriously, the city is burning to the ground around some of you people and you are too focused on the past to notice. Didn't we see enough of this with Pete Carroll to be able to recognize it? All kinds of talent but no heart. ThePats have turned into the Colts/Chargers and no one seems concerned. Whatever makes you happy, I guess
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

Your side note doesn't support your argument.  We have the same core staff that won those 3 Superbowls.  If any other team needed a coach, and ours was on the market, they would JUMP ALL OVER IT.  But you don't want him, he isn't good enough.  5 rings, this man has.  5.  You don't think he is good enough.  You are one silly waterhead baby, for sure.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone who want's Belichick to retire or to leave the Pats is a moron. : Said the guy who JUST now created an account to post this with.  Sorry.  Not listening, too many of you lately, and you all have the same message.  I am a fan and I DEMAND better performance, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!  Or I will RANT AND RAVE AND ANNOY ALL OF YOU HERE ON AND ON UNTIL YOU LEAVE! 
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

First of all, not that I have to justify anything to you, but I have been on here for years under the username dafoe and had over 500 posts. Suddenly my posts became invisible. It was just easier to create a new account than to deal with the stooge mods. And even if I hadn't, I don't know where October constitutes "JUST now". Certainly not in any reality I'm aware of.

Secondly, the Pats lost almost a week ago. I haven't said one word about it-other than to call out underdogg as the classless POS that he is in a post I fully expected to get banned for. I didn't say one word until some tool decided to start a post declaring everybody that had the nerve to even think  Bill deserved to lose his job, a moron.

Not only has the team gotten soft, the fans have too. This team lost to the Jets!
    The Jets. A sideshow joke of a team. Not Pittsburg or even Green Bay. The POS Jets- who were a few lucky bounces away from missing the playoffs. I don't know how that doesn't register with some of you people.

And that's fine. Some people are optimists by nature. I don't have a problem with that. Some people, no matter what happens, are going to honestly believe that better days are just around the corner. I don't really see the difference between that and the bravado that jbolt comes in here with every year- despite his team gagging every year.

Like I said, I don't have a problem with fans that choose to see the team through rose colored glasses. What I have a problem with are people like that, that choose to throw a temper tantrum, start name calling and tell people to find another team just because not everybody agrees with them.

I was minding my own business- not bothering anybody.I'm not the one that started a post that said "Anybody that disagrees with my opinion is a moron" I didn't do that. Why don't you jump on the person that started this.

I've seen talk on this board of perspective. You want perspective? How about a 73-23 regular season record in the last six years. Followed by a 5-5 record in the playoffs. Including losing two games in which they were heavily favored and a third in which they had a huge second half lead?

I'm sorry, but Bill deserves a huge chunk of the blame pie. Starting with his refusal to sign qualified coaches and ignoring gaping personel holes. Now he is getting regularly outcoached by average coaches.

Yeah, I've got a problem with what's going on with this organization. I really don't  get how anybody can take the "Oh well, we'll get 'em next year" attitude when this team just got done gagging less than a week. In August? I can understand. But right now, it's way too early for that.

And lastly, get over yourself. I could care less if you stay or go. I am not going to "rant and rave" for any extended period of time. Nor am I going to get into any sort of prolonged back and forth with you. Life is too short for either. My gf will be home in about an hour- and I will forget this forum even exists. Just trying to kill some time. We both have our opinion. Neither of us is going to change the others mind.

I was already irritated when someone started this inflammatory post. I will get over this season eventually. But it is way too early right now. I will take a wait and see attitude with next year. But unless they win a Superbowl, I will not trust them in the playoffs. They now have a track record of choking. Sorry. They just do.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone who want's Belichick to retire or to leave the Pats is a moron. : First of all, not that I have to justify anything to you, but I have been on here for years under the username dafoe and had over 500 posts. Suddenly my posts became invisible. It was just easier to create a new account than to deal with the stooge mods. And even if I hadn't, I don't know where October constitutes "JUST now". Certainly not in any reality I'm aware of. Secondly, the Pats lost almost a week ago. I haven't said one word about it-other than to call out underdogg as the classless POS that he is in a post I fully expected to get banned for. I didn't say one word until some tool decided to start a post declaring everybody that had the nerve to even think  Bill deserved to lose his job, a moron. Not only has the team gotten soft, the fans have too. This team lost to the Jets! The Jets. A sideshow joke of a team. Not Pittsburg or even Green Bay. The POS Jets- who were a few lucky bounces away from missing the playoffs. I don't know how that doesn't register with some of you people. And that's fine. Some people are optimists by nature. I don't have a problem with that. Some people, no matter what happens, are going to honestly believe that better days are just around the corner. I don't really see the difference between that and the bravado that jbolt comes in here with every year- despite his team gagging every year. Like I said, I don't have a problem with fans that choose to see the team through rose colored glasses. What I have a problem with are people like that, that choose to throw a temper tantrum, start name calling and tell people to find another team just because not everybody agrees with them. I was minding my own business- not bothering anybody.I'm not the one that started a post that said "Anybody that disagrees with my opinion is a moron" I didn't do that. Why don't you jump on the person that started this. I've seen talk on this board of perspective. You want perspective? How about a 73-23 regular season record in the last six years. Followed by a 5-5 record in the playoffs. Including losing two games in which they were heavily favored and a third in which they had a huge second half lead? I'm sorry, but Bill deserves a huge chunk of the blame pie. Starting with his refusal to sign qualified coaches and ignoring gaping personel holes. Now he is getting regularly outcoached by average coaches. Yeah, I've got a problem with what's going on with this organization. I really don't  get how anybody can take the "Oh well, we'll get 'em next year" attitude when this team just got done gagging less than a week. In August? I can understand. But right now, it's way too early for that. And lastly, get over yourself. I could care less if you stay or go. I am not going to "rant and rave" for any extended period of time. Nor am I going to get into any sort of prolonged back and forth with you. Life is too short for either. My gf will be home in about an hour- and I will forget this forum even exists. Just trying to kill some time. We both have our opinion. Neither of us is going to change the others mind. I was already irritated when someone started this inflammatory post. I will get over this season eventually. But it is way too early right now. I will take a wait and see attitude with next year. But unless they win a Superbowl, I will not trust them in the playoffs. They now have a track record of choking. Sorry. They just do.  
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

you say you wll get over this season eventually?Well you must be too young too remember all the years of losing  and a time when winning 5 games was good for the pats and some of us always said next yr is our yr .We said this yr after yr for along time  ,so too us  being contenders every year is great ,not that we werent dissappointed  after the lose but we just seen worse!

Sections
Shortcuts