Anyone who was looking for Cullen Jenkins to sign with Pats Forget about it!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Anyone who was looking for Cullen Jenkins to sign with Pats Forget about it!

Jenkins just signed a 3 year deal with the G-men for 8 mil over 3 that my friends is a discount.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Anyone who was looking for Cullen Jenkins to sign with Pats Forget about it!

How could the Giants do this!!?? They are supposed to be in salary cap hell! How dare they?! They aren't supposed to sign anyone, why just winning those two Super Bowls with a bloated cap was supposed to of been enough...now this? They cut some dead weight on their roster and now are able to sign defensive line help? The whole thing is terrible. And scary.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Anyone who was looking for Cullen Jenkins to sign with Pats Forget about it!

seems like a good deal for the g-men

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

Cheap fill ins may not be enough, though. We saw how fill ins destroyed NOs and Philly's defenses overnight.  This move will not save the Giants.

It's not about being able to do anything, it's having to make so many moves every other year all over your roster.

Have they come to terms with Cruz yet? I don't think so. lol

Older complemetary guys playing out their career in a 2 year window without a strong base ain't winning you SBs. 

Leave it to Mt Hurl to be jealous of an older team that just went .500 and may not get past .500 in 2013. lol!

Boley, Canty, Kenny Phillips, Umenyiora, all gone. Should be interesting to see if they can get a wildcard or not.

well with how sh.itty the nfc east is every year, they might be able to squeak into the playoffs again with 8-9 wins....espescially since RG3 might not be the same with his knee injury

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

Interesting deal - only 3M is guaranteed so I am guessing year one at 1M and a 2M signing bonus so they trade Canty for Jenkins and save what about 3M in cap space? He may have taken a discount as the move from Philly means he may be able to maintain whatever living arangement he has for family.

It also may point to the general market for solid players in the 33+ age range. Freeney, Armstrong, etc.

Editted to change the signing bonus to 2M - just my guess

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

Cheap fill ins may not be enough, though. We saw how fill ins destroyed NOs and Philly's defenses overnight.  This move will not save the Giants.

It's not about being able to do anything, it's having to make so many moves every other year all over your roster.

Older complemetary guys playing out their career in a 2 year window without a strong base ain't winning you SBs. 

Leave it to Mt Hurl to be jealous of an older team that just went .500 and may not get past .500 in 2013. lol!

Boley, Canty, Kenny Phillips, Umenyiora, all gone. Should be interesting to see if they can get a wildcard or not.

well with how sh.itty the nfc east is every year, they might be able to squeak into the playoffs again with 8-9 wins....espescially since RG3 might not be the same with his knee injury

if the nfc east is "sh*tty" then the afc east is div II college

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

Maybe.  I just wouldn't get excited over one guy who basically replaces Canty when they have so many other holes to deal with.

where are all these holes praytell?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

Jenkins just signed a 3 year deal with the G-men for 8 mil over 3 that my friends is a discount.

I am happy with it

Sections
Shortcuts