Anything "negative" from the usual negative nanny crowd today?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Anything "negative" from the usual negative nanny crowd today?

Well, a shutout, no turnovers, a balanced attack, totally in control.  Must be something wrong with that picture, huh??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Anything

The Sky is falling!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Sky is falling!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Has to be Kyle Arrington was actually near his man most of the day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Nink injury, Gronk favoring his bad arm. Thats a start.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

This thread is negative.

What's the purpose?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nink injury, Gronk favoring his bad arm. Thats a start.......

[/QUOTE]

The Nink injury actually does worry me some. He seemed to be a turnover machine this year. We may need some turnovers in Denver.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This thread is negative.

What's the purpose?

[/QUOTE]

Being negative and griping is every Boston fan's US Constitutional right.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

A well played game on both sides of the ball.  Nink injury is a 'wait and see'; Gronk favoriing his bad arm is hardly a surprise.  He now has 2 weeks to heal even more.  Gotta love the Pats chances.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Let's see:

"But it was Miami, that's what they're supposed to do."

"It's the regular season, wait until they play some real teams."

"Watch out, the Jets will have a great draft and Sanchez will come back ready to play."

"If they had a better draft in 2009, they'd have scored more points."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I guess we will all have to wait with baited breath for TP grades.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Let's see:

"But it was Miami, that's what they're supposed to do."

"It's the regular season, wait until they play some real teams."

"Watch out, the Jets will have a great draft and Sanchez will come back ready to play."

"If they had a better draft in 2009, they'd have scored more points."

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah I or got about Sanchez.   We're doomed.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

OMG Brady threw a pass a few inches too high.  I know because BB gives me copies of the playbook and trust me, he did not throw that ball where it was supposed to go.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This thread is negative.

What's the purpose?

[/QUOTE]You bit!!  (-;

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

This may have been the last time Welker put on the #83 for the Pats in the regular season :(

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This may have been the last time Welker put on the #83 for the Pats in the regular season :(

[/QUOTE]I seriously doubt it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I don't want to jump on the guy, but Nink won't be missed. Trevor Scott is a much better option, IMHO. 

Plus, we have an abundance of quality DEs with Cunningham, Francis, Scott and Jones. I know everyone thinks 8 FFs means he's an all-pro, but he showed up every once in a while. He was average, not good or great. 

Shoot me if you must, but I'll be the messenger. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't want to jump on the guy, but Nink won't be missed. Trevor Scott is a much better option, IMHO. 

Plus, we have an abundance of quality DEs with Cunningham, Francis, Scott and Jones. I know everyone thinks 8 FFs means he's an all-pro, but he showed up every once in a while. He was average, not good or great. 

[/QUOTE]

Wow I say that about Mayo and your on the attack commity.  I'm not going to shoot anyone for their opinion unless it's constant unwarranted Brady bashing.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Yeah...the Pats crushed a 7-9 Miami team, at home. Rumor has it that The NFL play-offs have been cancelled, as the Ostrich Society had deemed the Pats World Champions!

LOL!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah...the Pats crushed a 7-9 Miami team, at home. Rumor has it that The NFL play-offs have been cancelled, as the Ostrich Society had deemed the Pats World Champions!

LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]So, TP, what is your opinion of the Broncos who CRUSHED a 2 - 14 team at home?  Seems they have feasted on a bunch of losing teams in their 11 game winning streak whose combined records are 59 - 85.  Since you are so quick to discount the Pats win today, how say you the Broncos?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]So, TP, what is your opinion of the Broncos who CRUSHED a 2 - 14 team at home?  Seems they have feasted on a bunch of losing teams in their 11 game winning streak whose combined records are 59 - 85.  Since you are so quick to discount the Pats win today, how say you the Broncos?

[/QUOTE]

Don't forget to remind him that the Broncos also had the worst Strength of Schedule in the NFL. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

TP is a Colts Fan

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow I say that about Mayo and your on the attack commity.  I'm not going to shoot anyone for their opinion unless it's constant unwarranted Brady bashing.

[/QUOTE]

Simple, Ninkovich is average at best. Mayo is a top 10 LB. 

You have Gisselle Bundchen, but you complain that she's not Adrianna Lima. I have Kristen Connolly and I'm complaining because she's not Anna Hutchison. 

I'm being reasonable, you're being spoiled. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

It was a great win. Sure there are concerns of various kinds, but today could not have gone much better if you are a Pats fan....all the way around, getting the first round bye in particular. Colts showed a lot of class and heart today...if they had done that a few years ago they might have had an undefeated season

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]

I didn't "discount" what the Pats did. It was a solid win over a decent team...and one they had to have. But, this doesn't mean that they're going to crack heads in the play-offs. They likely will have to beat the Buzzards again, in Foxborough...and then go to Denver and take out Gomer. Speaking of, I congratulate the Broncos for their consistency. Today's win was their 11th straight. But...they really haven't beaten anybody. They'll have to beat the Pats, before I deem them a great team.

Sections
Shortcuts