AP = MVP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

AP = MVP

Great choice.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: AP = MVP

they got it right.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

He totally deserved it.  At least captain 1&done didn't get it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Great choice.  

very very deserved

when considering what he accomplished coming off the injury he did i dont think it is a stretch to say it was one of the greatest seasons ever-in any sport

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

they got it right.

Yes they did!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

they got it right.

translation: peyton was a colt

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He stood out among the candidates. And he deserves comeback player too, though Fetus Head was deserving as well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

OMG.. just at the Contrarian had predicted... where is he for his well-deserved bow? As jambronis were clamoring for Manning, he started like 3 threads emphasizing that AD was the man!

Nearly every Pats fan here said it should be AP.

Instead of patting yourself on the back for a no brainer, give yourself a slap for getting all giddy for stating the obvious.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

they got it right.

translation: peyton was a colt

more like: AP ran for over 2,000 yards less than a year after tearing his ACL.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I was so happy it was not Manning again!  AP did more to bring his team up a level than Manning did the Broncos.  But, my wife made a telling comment when this award was announced..  she said: " They really do not give Brady enough credit for what he does for the Pats, do they? "

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

I was so happy it was not Manning again!  AP did more to bring his team up a level than Manning did the Broncos.  But, my wife made a telling comment when this award was announced..  she said: " They really do not give Brady enough credit for what he does for the Pats, do they? "

It's about who is the best player, not who is most needed by their team.

You're wife knows much more about this game than many who fashion themselves as knowledgeable here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

You're wife knows much more about this game than many who fashion themselves as knowledgeable here.

1. brady is very important to the team, everyone knows that.

2. brady gets PLENTY of credit.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

1. brady is very important to the team, everyone knows that.

2. brady gets PLENTY of credit.

redsoxfan... not doubting what you say, but, Brady gets credit here a lot, and in some media circles, gets credit for making do with what he has.  It just seems if Manning and Brady were head to head, with similar stats, similar teams, similar season results, Manning seems to get the nod over Brady.  Problem is Brady is on the Pats and there is that undercurrent of dislike for the Pats organization and players associated with the team, bonafide or not.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Nice to have a season where the real MVP actually got it...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

OMG.. just at the Contrarian had predicted... where is he for his well-deserved bow? As jambronis were clamoring for Manning, he started like 3 threads emphasizing that AD was the man!

Nearly every Pats fan here said it should be AP.

Instead of patting yourself on the back for a no brainer, give yourself a slap for getting all giddy for stating the obvious.

agreed. but that knucklehead is Contrarian,, his alter personality

Sections
Shortcuts