apologize ... but HIghtower SUCKS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

apologize ... but HIghtower SUCKS

Just watch denver run right at him.   I swear he closes his eyes and dumps his azs into the line.

you apologists are idiots.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Re: apologize ... but HIghtower SUCKS

he's got Brady speed. I'm still giving him a chance. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

SSSSSUIUUUUUUUUUXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

He's done nothing per usual. He looks like the slowest player on the field, but as soon as he makes one single positive play out there all the koolaid drinkers will put him into the hall of fame. This will continue until his rookie contract is up and he leaves without one ounce of interest from the team, then the koolaiders will talk for years about how they never said he was any good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Mankins got beat on that Brady fumble...what else is new?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Right now Brady is thinking...this is what I'm left with.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

I'm converted. who don't put their hands up.   Hightower that's who

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

they watched video in what worked against us and are calling it. coaching and personnel choices are horrid

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

hey......!!!!!!!   they figured it out....!!!!    Fletcher makes a tackle.   

BUBYE  highloser...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

91 is making plays.  late .  but making plays

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He's done nothing per usual. He looks like the slowest player on the field, but as soon as he makes one single positive play out there all the koolaid drinkers will put him into the hall of fame. This will continue until his rookie contract is up and he leaves without one ounce of interest from the team, then the koolaiders will talk for years about how they never said he was any good.

[/QUOTE]

um....  what does this have to do with koolaid...?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Collins looks good in coverage and is quicker than Hightower. Fletcher just makes plays. Go back to the draft thread and this is close to what I envisioned Collins doing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Hightower and Ridley need to be spectators the rest of the year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I'm a convert.  He does su ck. 

He can't shed blocks and he's slow as sheeet.

He looks like he's just jogging out there.  

As slow as Spikes is, he always seems to be around the ball and making plays.  Hightower seems to be a day late and a dollar short on almost every play.  

And forget coverage.  Spikes is better in coverage and that's not saying much.  Hightower has no instincts.  Either that, or not much in the brain department.  

I think he just lost the starting job tonight.  Atleast I hope so.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Damn right, Babe. 

Even though Hightower emerged.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

He doesn't suck, but for whatever reason he is super slow to react. I don't know if he is there or will get there on the mental side of things. The game should be slowing down for him, but persnap and snap, he is very slow at diagnosing plays. Spikes comparatively speaking has the same physical speed as Hightower but makes up for it with great instinct. Hightower is playing mechanically and with no instinct. Question is is he thinking to much or can he think at all?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He doesn't suck, but for whatever reason he is super slow to react. I don't know if he is there or will get there on the mental side of things. The game should be slowing down for him, but persnap and snap, he is very slow at diagnosing plays. Spikes comparatively speaking has the same physical speed as Hightower but makes up for it with great instinct. Hightower is playing mechanically and with no instinct. Question is is he thinking to much or can he think at all?

[/QUOTE]

Right...  He'd be good on special teams where his decisions are simpler.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just watch denver run right at him.   I swear he closes his eyes and dumps his azs into the line.

you apologists are idiots.

[/QUOTE]

I didnt say he S*cked last week but ummmm, yea he cant play linebacker. I DID say that.

Welp, it s*cks to be right. I tried with him but his instincts are terrible at the linebacker position. Looks like my statement of him needing to change positions isnt so exxagerated and his benching should be proof of that. Guy just sits and waits  to be blocked while Spikes and Fletch were shooting gaps and making plays. This guy flew under the radar with mayo here but he cant hide anymore. He S*cks, Sorry!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

He might be better not calling plays or even lined up as an end or DT from time to time. Maybe look at flipping him and nink from time to time. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Best comeback ever and we're fixated on one guy.  Way to go gents. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^ THIS. Im glad BB is finally fed up. Been calling for both their heads for a few weeks now

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

Best comeback ever and we're fixated on one guy.  Way to go gents. 

If you notice this thread was started at  9pm last night in the first quarter.  Patriots were on their way to giving up 280 yards on the ground running " mostly to the right side"  right at hightower.

He later was benched.  This was a significant contribution to the comeback.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfitzp. Show dfitzp's posts

On the 3rd and 20 play that Denver converted with that screen pass, Hightower's effort was a joke! A descent LB could have busted that play up and held them to a minimal gain. Instead Hightower gets absolutely blown up in the open field by one of Denvers lineman and gets pushed back 5 yards. I was excited for this pick back a few years ago but Hightower is a major disapointment. He should know this system inside and out, it is almost the same defense he ran at Alabama. I think we will see more Fletcher and Collins

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to dfitzp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

On the 3rd and 20 play that Denver converted with that screen pass, Hightower's effort was a joke! A descent LB could have busted that play up and held them to a minimal gain. Instead Hightower gets absolutely blown up in the open field by one of Denvers lineman and gets pushed back 5 yards. I was excited for this pick back a few years ago but Hightower is a major disapointment. He should know this system inside and out, it is almost the same defense he ran at Alabama. I think we will see more Fletcher and Collins

[/QUOTE]

I think that was the moment I jumped up and started throwing crap.  that was a difficult game to watch  but the way Brady can turn the tide in a game is unbelievable.  No other way to say it ... it is unreal...  Getting that first score in the third and building the momentum with the defense ...  That second half of football will go down in history.

Sections
Shortcuts