apologize for jinxing boston teams with overconfident thread...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

apologize for jinxing boston teams with overconfident thread...

after posting and commenting on the recent success of Boston teams with "pats 4-0, sox2-0, Bs 2-0...  who flinches first?" thread,...

well...  all 3 teams promptly lost their next game.  Overconfidence is a dastardly pitfall that I usually watch out for , but hey I screwed up . 

Good news is Sox took care of business with gritty game 4 win to face detroit (as predicted... verlander is a beast.) Looks like Sox better jump on Tigers early in that series to limit their exposure to Verl who may not pitch until game 3 perhaps...? 

Now its up to Pats and Bruins to bounce back in a big way.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: apologize for jinxing boston teams with overconfident thread...

coolade.. losses happen and the fans aren't the cause.  Blame the "other" team.  Or is it because I failed to wear clean socks that day?  hmmmmmm    (-;

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

after posting and commenting on the recent success of Boston teams with "pats 4-0, sox2-0, Bs 2-0...  who flinches first?" thread,...

well...  all 3 teams promptly lost their next game.  Overconfidence is a dastardly pitfall that I usually watch out for , but hey I screwed up . 

Good news is Sox took care of business with gritty game 4 win to face detroit (as predicted... verlander is a beast.) Looks like Sox better jump on Tigers early in that series to limit their exposure to Verl who may not pitch until game 3 perhaps...? 

[/QUOTE]

Well, at least this settles the debate as to, who was truly responsible for last Sunday's loss!  I hope you feel appropriately ashamed of yourself!!  Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, at least this settles the debate as to, who was truly responsible for last Sunday's loss!  I hope you feel appropriately ashamed of yourself!!  Cool

[/QUOTE]

lol....  thanks for that.   Gotta appreciate a healthy dose of cynical sarcasm .... 
    Thats half my life right there...  Reminds me of a time playing golf with my Dad,  and he said something that made the foursome chuckle and then my dads friend says ....  "that's the thing with you Clarkie you always have to say something shietty... (lol)"  Wink

Sections
Shortcuts