Apparently Reiss doesn't think BB is the greatest GM of all time.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: Apparently Reiss doesn't think BB is the greatest GM of all time.

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Yet another thread hijacked and turned into Brady bashing by the village imbecile. Some things never change.

You start a thread, the sole purpose of which is to goad Rusty. Then when he reacts like you hope he will/expect him to, you accuse him of "highjacking" the thread lol

Youre a beaut, Babe. What chutzpah

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

LOL Yes, he is something else

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

I state a premise and back it with fact. I confront trolls with agendas. I don't bait.  Baiting is being sneaky and being disingenuous.

Starting a thread titled "TD to INT Ratio" isn't baiting? Right. As if anybody in the world didn't know what you were up to with that.

It is the epitome of being sneaky and baiting troll.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

Yet another thread hijacked and turned into Brady bashing by the village imbecile. Some things never change.

You start a thread, the sole purpose of which is to goad Rusty. Then when he reacts like you hope he will/expect him to, you accuse him of "highjacking" the thread lol

Wrong. I could care less about getting a reaction from the imbecile. He's nothing more than a dose of the clap to this place. Unfortunately the mods antibiotics are out of date because they keep prescribing them, but it keeps coming back.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Why would any rational human align with that psychopath? 

Oh, I don't know nutcase. Probably because I'M RIGHT and you're an imbecile.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Wrong. I could care less about getting a reaction from the imbecile.

I think youre nose is growing, Babe. But okay...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Wrong. I could care less about getting a reaction from the imbecile.

I think youre nose is growing, Babe. But okay...

I don't care one whit about rattling the cage of that little twit.

I only respond to his madman ramblings lest an innocent reader might mistakenly buy any of his drivel as cogent or honest. Any hope of setting him on the right track was lost long long ago. About the only prospect of something like that happening at this point for him would be years of expert psychological care.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

Bottom line when all is said and done BB will go down as the best coach of all time and a great GM regardless what a writer thinks.

Don't count on that. Time has a way of stripping away the BS and allowing only a hard look at the facts. The facts are that BB the GM after 2004 and the aging of his inherited defensive stars has a record much more like Levy than Lombardi.

Ok all those aged def stars have been gone for awhile now and what is BB over the last 3 seasons 39-9 thats fantastic. No he will go down as the greatest coach of all time and probably as one of the greatest GM's. And please don't compare Levy to BB, he's not in Bill's class at all. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Bottom line when all is said and done BB will go down as the best coach of all time and a great GM regardless what a writer thinks.

Don't count on that. Time has a way of stripping away the BS and allowing only a hard look at the facts. The facts are that BB the GM after 2004 and the aging of his inherited defensive stars has a record much more like Levy than Lombardi.

Ok all those aged def stars have been gone for awhile now and what is BB over the last 3 seasons 39-9 thats fantastic. No he will go down as the greatest coach of all time and probably as one of the greatest GM's. And please don't compare Levy to BB, he's not in Bill's class at all. 

This is just pure homer stuff from you. Nobody is going to be paying much attention to 39-9 in 10-15 years. People remember SBs. Sure, BB is HOF bound. But the greatest of all-time is a big maybe. And one of the greatest GMs is simply not going to happen. People today aren't calling him that. They sure as hell won't in the future.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbruu. Show bredbruu's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

Well I think he's no better and no worse than anyone else...he's made mistakes over the last five years that I think cost us a Super Bowl, but he is the best coach I've ever seen. I think this whole organization has gotten caught up in the "we are smarter than you" mind set, when they really aren't. Brady has given them all huge egos and false senses of security, without him we'd be in the same boat as everyone else. I imagine little Jonathan Kraft will find that out soon enough.

RESPONSE:

Yes...all GMs make mistakes. You're absolutely right about Brady's greatness, and BB's greatness as a coach, camoflauging his drafting mistakes. Check out this graveyard list of high draft choices that BB has squandered since 2006:

RB Laurence Maroney (21st overall, 2006), WR Chad Jackson (36th overall 2006), TE David Thomas (86th overall 2006), S Brandon Meriweather (24th overall 2007), CB Terrence Wheatley (62nd overall, 2008), LB Shawn Crable (78th overall, 2008), QB Kevin O'Connell (94th overall, 2008), SS Patrick Chung (34th overall, 2009), DT Ron Brace (40th overall, 2009), CB Darius Butler (41st overall, 2009), WR Brandon Tate (83rd overall, 2009), LB Tyrone McKenzie (97th overall [pick, 2009), DE/LB Jermaine Cunningham (53rd overall pick, 2010), WR Taylor Price (90th overall pick, 2010), CB Ras-I Dowling (33rd overall pick, 2011), SS Tavon Wilson 48th overall pick, 2012), and DE Jake Bequette (90th overall pick, 2012).

How many years has it been now that the Pats have been trying to fix their secondary? The homers here bash me because I am critical of BB's drafts. But, if you're a true fan of this team, how can you not be critical?

same with oc and db coaches. it falls on bb. hes not cutting it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

This is just pure homer stuff from you. Nobody is going to be paying much attention to 39-9 in 10-15 years. People remember SBs. Sure, BB is HOF bound. But the greatest of all-time is a big maybe. And one of the greatest GMs is simply not going to happen. People today aren't calling him that. They sure as hell won't in the future.

Nothing I wrote is being a homer. The numbers don't lie, try looking at them sometime. Not quite sure why you think his numbers diminish over time, that statement makes absolutely no sense at all. The bottom line is you just don't like BB.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Didn't Babe announce his retirement from this board? I guess he just can't help himself from dumping on anyone connected with the Pats who isn't named Brady.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Now hear this!!!

Rational thought, factual information and logic have no place on this forum.  Posters are requested to bear this in mind in all future posts.

That is all.

Carry on.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

That is because of this:

1. He's held to an irrational standard

Right nutjob. If anybody doesn't agree with you then they are irrational. Including the entire sports media. Get help.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

Didn't Babe announce his retirement from this board? I guess he just can't help himself from dumping on anyone connected with the Pats who isn't named Brady.

he says he is just "visiting", but yet over the past week he has posted more than anyone else on the forum....so sad.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Nothing I wrote is being a homer. The numbers don't lie, try looking at them sometime. Not quite sure why you think his numbers diminish over time, that statement makes absolutely no sense at all. The bottom line is you just don't like BB.

Well if you're not a pure homer then troop in the evidence from any sources you have that are calling BB the greatest coach and one of the greatest GMs of all-time.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

In response to glenr's comment:

he says he is just "visiting", but yet over the past week he has posted more than anyone else on the forum....so sad.

YOU convinced me to stay. Because you don't know when to shut your trap.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Have you come forward, Diapers, and told us who the best GM of the cap era is, with facts and reason to support that premise.

I've already told you numbnuts. Take your pick from the guys who have actually won SBs in the last 8 years. Before that we know BB's teams were laced with star players he did not acquire.

Another day, another dumbkoff bludgeoning. LMAO@U

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Who cares what Reiss says.  I only read his stuff to get any new Pats related updates but as far as his opinion or most any other writer is concerned I could care less what their opinion is.

I like the way this team is shaping up and am excitedly looking forward to this season.  That includes camp.

There are alot of new faces and it will be interesting to see who will make the team and who will not.  Who will contribute and in which way.

Is BB the greatest GM of all time?  I don't know. I think he's definitely one of the best right now. 

Is Tom Brady the GOAT?  I think that remains to be seen.

As Babe says,  all that matters is Lombardi's and Brady has three.  Not enough for the GOAT.  If Peyton Manning isn't considered the GOAT because he only has one and  Montana and Bradshaw both have four then Brady can't be the Greatest of all time.

So that settles it.

Frankly, all the talk of the Greatest at this and that is just nonsense.  A source of pride for some fans.   Something they can pound their chest's about.  Who care's?  Just enjoy one the greatest runs in the history of the league.  Almost every year this team has a chance and this coming season is no different.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.