Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Apparently Reiss doesn't think BB is the greatest GM of all time.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Apparently Reiss doesn't think BB is the greatest GM of all time.

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

You're the joke. You have an O-line with one guy who has ever even made a pro bowl and you cliam it's a great line.

You say two of those are the best in the game and the second best in the game respectively and they haven't even made one stinking pro bowl. MADMAN!

I said the team around Brady is mediocre, and it is. Or were you thinking the 25th rated defense is what puts them above mediocre? LMAO@U

Bludgeoned again for the tool that you are.

Rusty's Brady bashing is wrong, but you are an idiot if you don't think the Patriots routinely have one of the better lines in football.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

May I ask why me as a diehard fan, wanting my QB to be better than he has been in recent postseasons is "wrong"?

It's not like I am making things up. I watch like you do, react and then state facts.

I get that some may think I am too critical, but I am sorry. That's the QB.  It's like defending an Ace pitcher or goalie in hockey when he's underperforming. It makes no sense if you know what is needed to win.

This.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

You're the joke. You have an O-line with one guy who has ever even made a pro bowl and you cliam it's a great line.

You said this.  I don't agree.  In this case I agree with Rusty that the Patriots have a great offensive line.  Our backup guard was just given starter money for crying out loud.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

If Peyton Manning isn't considered the GOAT because he only has one and  Montana and Bradshaw both have four then Brady can't be the Greatest of all time.

Bradshaw, NO. 

But you were the one who said that it's all about the Lombardi's. No one will remembe

Bradshaw has four.  Yeah,  I know the Steelers had a great defense but he still gets credit atleast for not screwing it up.

You really think Bradshaw is even in the conversation of GOAT?

Bradshaw, NO. 

But you were the one who said that it's all about the Lombardi's. No one will remember anything else.

Bradshaw has four.  Yeah,  I know the Steelers he had a great defense but he still gets credit atleast for not screwing it up.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I would also point out Babe that since he was drafted Vollmer is the only right tackle to be named to an All-Pro team (he was 2nd team all-pro in 2010).  If you actually paid attention you would realize that pro bowl and all-pro selections are almost exclusively given to left tackles.  One can make a pretty strong case that when healthy Vollmer is the best RT in the NFL.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

pats offensive line has been one of the best in football for a long time....its a big part of the reason they are able to use the shotgun spread so often. dante is a great o-line coach as well. you are really insane if you think the pats o-line has been mediocre.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

You agree Solder and Vollmer are the best and second best at their position in the NFL?

Is that what I said?  No.  And for the record I do think Vollmer is the best RT in the NFL.  Solder is not the best LT, but he could be someday.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts