Apparently Reiss doesn't think BB is the greatest GM of all time.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Apparently Reiss doesn't think BB is the greatest GM of all time.

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I state a premise and back it with fact. I confront trolls with agendas. I don't bait.  Baiting is being sneaky and being disingenuous.

Starting a thread titled "TD to INT Ratio" isn't baiting? Right. As if anybody in the world didn't know what you were up to with that.

It is the epitome of being sneaky and baiting troll.

Now you know what it's like from the other side, huh Diapers? That's WHY I started it, you dolt.

Clueless.

You get something thrown back in your face and you can't handle. Priceless.

What in the world are you blathering about now imbecile? You don't even make sense with this. Oh wait, nevermind, you never make sense because you're insane.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

If Peyton Manning isn't considered the GOAT because he only has one and  Montana and Bradshaw both have four then Brady can't be the Greatest of all time.

You really think Bradshaw is even in the conversation of GOAT?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I only point it out because they use the premise that "Brady makes BB look good", which is clearly preposterous.

Oh yeah wackjob. Saying one of if not the greatest QB who ever lived makes the coach look good is clearly preopsterous. Right. Get help.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I state a premise and back it with fact. I confront trolls with agendas. I don't bait.  Baiting is being sneaky and being disingenuous.

Starting a thread titled "TD to INT Ratio" isn't baiting? Right. As if anybody in the world didn't know what you were up to with that.

It is the epitome of being sneaky and baiting troll.

Now you know what it's like from the other side, huh Diapers? That's WHY I started it, you dolt.

Clueless.

You get something thrown back in your face and you can't handle. Priceless.

What in the world are you blathering about now imbecile? You don't even make sense with this. Oh wait, nevermind, you never make sense because you're insane.

The only person insane on this thread is you. You've been told repeatedly by a slew of people.

Sing along in the craft room at 1 o'clock today? Oh goody. We all hope you enjoy, Diapers.

Let's take a vote on which of us the minions think is insane. (Your fake accounts don't count.)

Do we need to go back over your madman conspiracy theories again crackpot? I think we do.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I only point it out because they use the premise that "Brady makes BB look good", which is clearly preposterous.

Oh yeah wackjob. Saying one of if not the greatest QB who ever lived makes the coach look good is clearly preopsterous. Right. Get help.

Not what the premise is. YOU and your dolty minions spin it as Brady makes up for BB's bad draft picks, which is a joke, considering any player on D or even the great players he's brought in on offense, aren't anywhere near as bad as you claim.

It's just that they don't own SB rings like your boyfriend, so there is this arrogance put forth by you that Brady is superior and untouchable. And, sadly, there are times on the field where Brady puts out that vibe to the non starts on the team. You know, players that aren't his best buddies like Welker.  Maybe Brady should have stared down Welker in Sb 46 or in the AFC title game with those wide open drops, huh?

You've even gone as far to now say Brady's talent around him, in partciular on the O Line is "medicore".

You're an absolute joke and do not deserve to follow this team.

We'll be waiting on Brady in January again. Book it.

You're the joke. You have an O-line with one guy who has ever even made a pro bowl and you cliam it's a great line.

You say two of those are the best in the game and the second best in the game respectively and they haven't even made one stinking pro bowl. MADMAN!

I said the team around Brady is mediocre, and it is. Or were you thinking the 25th rated defense is what puts them above mediocre? LMAO@U

Bludgeoned again for the tool that you are.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

You're the joke. You have an O-line with one guy who has ever even made a pro bowl and you cliam it's a great line.

You say two of those are the best in the game and the second best in the game respectively and they haven't even made one stinking pro bowl. MADMAN!

I said the team around Brady is mediocre, and it is. Or were you thinking the 25th rated defense is what puts them above mediocre? LMAO@U

Rusty's Brady bashing is wrong, but you are an idiot if you don't think the Patriots routinely have one of the better lines in football.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

May I ask why me as a diehard fan, wanting my QB to be better than he has been in recent postseasons is "wrong"?

It's not like I am making things up. I watch like you do, react and then state facts.

I get that some may think I am too critical, but I am sorry. That's the QB.  It's like defending an Ace pitcher or goalie in hockey when he's underperforming. It makes no sense if you know what is needed to win.

This.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Rusty's Brady bashing is wrong, but you are an idiot if you don't think the Patriots routinely have one of the better lines in football.

I have consistently stated the Pats line are overachievers. So that is a far cry from saying they aren't pretty good.

But to say two of them that have never even made a pro bowl are the best and second best at their position as the village imbecile does is just plain nuts.

Curious that you say absolutely nothing to him about that claim yet call me out on things I never said.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It makes no sense if you know what is needed to win.

You know next to nothing. You are insane.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

You said this.  I don't agree.  In this case I agree with Rusty that the Patriots have a great offensive line.  Our backup guard was just given starter money for crying out loud.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It's not like I am making things up. I watch like you do, react and then state facts.

Oh no. You NEVER make things up. NEVER. Just the facts from you nutcase.

Like you didn't make up the media against BB.

Like you didn't make up the league against BB.

Like you didn't make up Brady and McD against BB.

Like you didn't make up Solder and Vollmer are the best and second best at their positions.

Obviously these are all facts that you can prove, because you NEVER make anything up.

YOU ARE INSANE! GET HELP! Really.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

If Peyton Manning isn't considered the GOAT because he only has one and  Montana and Bradshaw both have four then Brady can't be the Greatest of all time.

Bradshaw, NO. 

But you were the one who said that it's all about the Lombardi's. No one will remembe

Bradshaw has four.  Yeah,  I know the Steelers had a great defense but he still gets credit atleast for not screwing it up.

You really think Bradshaw is even in the conversation of GOAT?

Bradshaw, NO. 

But you were the one who said that it's all about the Lombardi's. No one will remember anything else.

Bradshaw has four.  Yeah,  I know the Steelers he had a great defense but he still gets credit atleast for not screwing it up.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I would also point out Babe that since he was drafted Vollmer is the only right tackle to be named to an All-Pro team (he was 2nd team all-pro in 2010).  If you actually paid attention you would realize that pro bowl and all-pro selections are almost exclusively given to left tackles.  One can make a pretty strong case that when healthy Vollmer is the best RT in the NFL.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You said this.  I don't agree.  In this case I agree with Rusty that the Patriots have a great offensive line.  Our backup guard was just given starter money for crying out loud.

You agree Solder and Vollmer are the best and second best at their position in the NFL?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

pats offensive line has been one of the best in football for a long time....its a big part of the reason they are able to use the shotgun spread so often. dante is a great o-line coach as well. you are really insane if you think the pats o-line has been mediocre.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

You agree Solder and Vollmer are the best and second best at their position in the NFL?

Is that what I said?  No.  And for the record I do think Vollmer is the best RT in the NFL.  Solder is not the best LT, but he could be someday.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Is that what I said?  No.  And for the record I do think Vollmer is the best RT in the NFL.  Solder is not the best LT, but he could be someday.

Did I say that is what you said? No. I asked a question. That's what this ---> "?" means.