Apparently Reiss doesn't think BB is the greatest GM of all time.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Apparently Reiss doesn't think BB is the greatest GM of all time.

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

pats offensive line has been one of the best in football for a long time....its a big part of the reason they are able to use the shotgun spread so often. dante is a great o-line coach as well. you are really insane if you think the pats o-line has been mediocre.

I didn't say the O-line was mediocre. I have said they are overachievers mostly due to excellent coaching by Dante.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

pats offensive line has been one of the best in football for a long time....its a big part of the reason they are able to use the shotgun spread so often. dante is a great o-line coach as well. you are really insane if you think the pats o-line has been mediocre.

I didn't say the O-line was mediocre. I have said they are overachievers mostly due to excellent coaching by Dante.

Were they "overachievers" during 3 SB title runs?   Hmm Babe? Brady looked just fine back then, didn't he?

They were. But not so much in the 2007 SB, eh nutcase?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

You agree Solder and Vollmer are the best and second best at their position in the NFL?

Is that what I said?  No.  And for the record I do think Vollmer is the best RT in the NFL.  Solder is not the best LT, but he could be someday.

For the record I said Vollmer best RT in the NFL and Solder, emerged as 2nd best behind Joe Thomas in the AFC last year.

It wasn't Jake Long. Wasn't Brandon Albert or any other of these overrated AFC LTs. Wasn't Bryan McKinnie. Wasn't D'Bustshaw Ferguson.

I see mental case. Those other guys are "overrated". There you go, just stating "facts" as usual. LMAO@U

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I would also point out Babe that since he was drafted Vollmer is the only right tackle to be named to an All-Pro team (he was 2nd team all-pro in 2010).  If you actually paid attention you would realize that pro bowl and all-pro selections are almost exclusively given to left tackles.  One can make a pretty strong case that when healthy Vollmer is the best RT in the NFL.

When I checked PFR he wasn't listed in the top rundown as either ever being in a pro bowl or as an all pro. Looking back he did make the 2nd team all pro which displays way at the bottom of the page.

That is an achievement for him and I never said the guy wasn't a good player. But the best at his position in the NFL is highly debatable. He has missed around a third of the starts since he was drafted, so that is an issue.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You agree Solder and Vollmer are the best and second best at their position in the NFL?

Is that what I said?  No.  And for the record I do think Vollmer is the best RT in the NFL.  Solder is not the best LT, but he could be someday.

For the record I said Vollmer best RT in the NFL and Solder, emerged as 2nd best behind Joe Thomas in the AFC last year.

It wasn't Jake Long. Wasn't Brandon Albert or any other of these overrated AFC LTs. Wasn't Bryan McKinnie. Wasn't D'Bustshaw Ferguson.

I see mental case. Those other guys are "overrated". There you go, just stating "facts" as usual. LMAO@U

Actually, yes, they are completely overrated. Long was ditched by Miami, KC wanted to move Brandon Albert inside to Guard where he belongs and tried to deal him to Miami and couldn't.

And, D'Bustashaw? The guy has been overrated and overpaid every year in NY since he got there.

Leads the O Line in penalties and sacks allowed almost every year.

Do your homework, Diapers.

Right dumbkoff. Long has made the pro bowl his first four years because he sucked. D'Brick 3 pro bowls because he sucks. 

You just keep right on dazzling us with "facts".

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I would also point out Babe that since he was drafted Vollmer is the only right tackle to be named to an All-Pro team (he was 2nd team all-pro in 2010).  If you actually paid attention you would realize that pro bowl and all-pro selections are almost exclusively given to left tackles.  One can make a pretty strong case that when healthy Vollmer is the best RT in the NFL.

When I checked PFR he wasn't listed in the top rundown as either ever being in a pro bowl or as an all pro. Looking back he did make the 2nd team all pro which displays way at the bottom of the page.

That is an achievement for him and I never said the guy wasn't a good player. But the best at his position in the NFL is highly debatable. He has missed around a third of the starts since he was drafted, so that is an issue.

You called the O Line mediocre.

More lies from a pathological liar. You just make things up nutjob.

Maybe that's why they have banned you 20+ times. LMAO@U

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Actually, yes, they are completely overrated. Long was ditched by Miami, KC wanted to move Brandon Albert inside to Guard where he belongs and tried to deal him to Miami and couldn't.

And, D'Bustashaw? The guy has been overrated and overpaid every year in NY since he got there.

Leads the O Line in penalties and sacks allowed almost every year.

Do your homework, Diapers.

Right dumbkoff. Long has made the pro bowl his first four years because he sucked. D'Brick 3 pro bowls because he sucks. 

You just keep right on dazzling us with "facts".

He was booed in NY his first 2 years. Fact.

Oh wow. The genius jet fans booed him so you come crawling in here and offer that as a pertinent fact?

Face it mental case, you make things up, outright lie and spin like there's no tomorrow. That's all you got here. You're a running joke to anybody with a lick of sense.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Some injury issues has nothing to do with talent level, as he's played in all the big games and played well enough.

"Some injury issues has nothing to do with talent level"

And you criticize people about their grammar mental case?

Okay, I get it. A player's ability to stay on the field has nothing to do with how much they're worth to a team. Thanks for clearing that up for  us.......... MORON!

Sections
Shortcuts