AP's 2 year old dead. RIP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

AP's 2 year old dead. RIP

whoever f'n did this bs should die a slow painful death. F the judical system in a scenario like this. AP should honestly reach out to hernandez's boys and tell them to take care of this cat. this news makes me sick to my stomach. this guy neeeds to be tortured

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Re: AP's 2 year old dead. RIP

Agreed

There is a special place in Hell for scum like this. Hope he has a long life as Bubba's play thing in jail. I hope every night he begs to die and everyday the torque starts over again. 365 days a year and twice on Sundays. Hope he lives to 80 and has a new younger Bubba every few months. I hope Bubba is built like John Holmes......

goes to prove how sick our society is becoming. At least the baby will forever be held tightly by Jesus as there is a special slice of heaven for the children.

Rest in peace and comfort in God's arms.

Hope Adrian gets 500 yards on Sunday. It won't help but at least it will be a release.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Agreed

There is a special place in Hell for scum like this. Hope he has a long life as Bubba's play thing in jail. I hope every night he begs to die and everyday the torque starts over again. 365 days a year and twice on Sundays. Hope he lives to 80 and has a new younger Bubba every few months. I hope Bubba is built like John Holmes......

goes to prove how sick our society is becoming. At least the baby will forever be held tightly by Jesus as there is a special slice of heaven for the children.

Hope Adrian gets 500 yards on Sunday. It won't help but at least it will be a release.

[/QUOTE]

I'd be shocked if AP played this week.  I have three children of my own.  If any one of them was to die...I think I would likely want to die with them.  I don't think I could find it possible to do anything.  That would be a hard one to overcome.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Horrific news. I don't even care about our game this week or even the rest of the season for that matter. These type of stories make me f-ing sick. Kinda puts a football game, or Gronk's forearm in perspective, huh? Thoughts and prayers to AP, his son, and his family.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Yeah, my thoughts are with AP. Sad, sad story. 

the whole torture, and slow-painful death rhetoric is bit disturbing, though. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Agreed

[/QUOTE]

if he plays, NO ONE is tackling him. NO ONE.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Sounds like he plans on playing.

Despite the tragic news, Peterson said he was determined to play Sunday when the Vikings host the Carolina Panthers.

"I plan on playing Sunday. I will be playing Sunday, let me correct that. Be ready to roll, focused and ready to get a 'W' on Sunday, being 1-0."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Disgusting. My thoughts and prayers go out to the entire family. People who abuse and kill innocent children are the lowest form of scum on the Earth. I hate hearing things like this.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I don't understand why he is back at the team--why didn't he stay with his little boy, I understand Farve playing after his father passed, he had lived a good life --but a little two year old , Adrian you should have been there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Its a tragegy but here is some more info and may explain why he is playing this week-end.  He didnt even know the kid was his....

The exact identity of the son remained a mystery Friday afternoon. Peterson has a son — Adrian Jr. — who was the subject of some memorable photographs with his father during training camp. An early TMZ report said it was Adrian Jr. that was injured, but later reports — and Peterson's father — denied that.

Other reports said the child injured in this incident was not publically known to be Peterson's, and some suggested Peterson wasn't even sure the child was his, though Nelson Peterson did tell the Pioneer Press that the victim was one of Adrian's sons, but not Adrian Jr.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Courts are super anal when it comes to checks and balances regarding child custody. The "no sex discrimination" is out the f'n window when you get in there. Some of the scum these women let be around a guys kid is infuriating.

Very sad tale.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

How can a person do something like that?  That guy should never be free again

Sections
Shortcuts