Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Aqib Talib = POS ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Aqib Talib = POS ?

In response to Neal Page's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:

Wow- What a great thread showing the wishy washiness of the NE pats fan!If any other team picked up a criminal like this guy you would all be saying that a guy just like would never able be allowed to wear a pats jersey.

Well guess what-That criminal is now one of yours-What a bunch of F'n Hypocrites

Note to Triple OG-If you are going to admit online that you are a drug dealer then maybe you should think first.But I'm guessing your brain is so full of pot resin and bong water that you couldn't figure that one out for yourself... Dope is for dopes.

I really hope somebody tracks down this fool down through his IP address

I dont know what you are talking about Bro. I never said anything about selling drugs..  but I'll let you tell it.   Why dont you tell the mods, im sure they would be pleased to know....

Yeah, you did, LIAR. You just said the following:

"I sold bud to Tully Banta Cain."

You're an inner city tool, high school dropout who thought it was cool to deal drugs for a living and then forget about going to college.  Who do you think you are coming on here and being one to lecture me anyway?

This cannot be made up. An inner city guy who thinks he's cool listening to gangsta rap is lecturing far more intelligent people? You're the same dork who mocks BB and his handling of the budget here, too.

Do you even know how to balance a checkbook, Shizzly?  Hmm?  You'd pee your panties if confronted in real life, you faux tough guy.  God, you're pathetic.

real Life?!?!?!   Oh, U mean being married and having 3 children and paying a mortgage and going to work every day. Oh I know ALL about. Its YOU that doesnt have a life but  if it makes you feel better then Yes, Im an inner city H.S. drop out who sold drugs because I coudnt afford to go to college. Poor me, what will I do....lol

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Hey gang -It's great to be back-Old Leon took it on the chin with Sandy but hey I'm a New Yorker and we adapt to anything and everything except of course that NE accent!

[/QUOTE]

you took it on the chin sunday against Miami too....alot of booing at MUTLIFE stadium were you booing Leona

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Anybody have any cheese to go with CaptFoxboro whine

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Hey Exile - How u doin' pal?Yes Brady is on his last legs -I thought we all agreed a couple ofweeks ago. Old news -try to stay with us.

Anyway-Yes Leon has been away dealing the effects of the storm. Things will take awhile to get back to normal but we NYers are a resilient group.

You NE's are a wishy washy group that will take any player from any background to try to win.

The so called and made up "patriot way" is now dead in NE.Thank goodness!We don't have to hear the BS anymore

I'm doing just great, thanks.  The Patriots just did something about their greatest weakness.  The offense is humming along.  Did you happen to see that vintage performance by Tom Brady in London?  Five possessions to start the game, five touchdowns.  Four touchdown passes in all and brilliant quarterbacking throughout the game.  How are the Jets doing?  I am afraid I was not able to see all the scores last weekend.  After almost beating New England, they must have thrashed the Dolphins, right?  I know a lot of us New England fans are getting nervous about having to face the Jets with their two young up-and-coming quarterbacks in the playoffs.  I think Belichick felt that he had to find a cornerback, no matter how thuggish he was, to have a hope of countering Mark Sanchez and Tim Tiebow. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

First they allow Edelman to stay on the team after his sexual misconduct case and now this guy!?

Is this type of player really going to emulate the so called patriot way?!

I agree with the prior poster -Desperate times call for desperate measures but this is just ridiculous!

Hey gang -It's great to be back-Old Leon took it on the chin with Sandy but hey I'm a New Yorker and we adapt to anything and everything except of course that NE accent!

Hey Rusty, or is it PatsGoingDown2012?

Speaking of Going Down, has the water in your Mom's basement strated to reseed yet?  I hope your futon dries out soon!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The drama queens are out in force. The guy has been penalized for his stupid choices or the case has been dropped. If he starts any crap he's gone. End of story.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:

First they allow Edelman to stay on the team after his sexual misconduct case and now this guy!?

I agree with the prior poster -Desperate times call for desperate measures but this is just ridiculous!

Hey Rusty, or is it PatsGoingDown2012?

Speaking of Going Down, has the water in your Mom's basement strated to reseed yet?  I hope your futon dries out soon!

You thinking I'm a Jets troll is comical. I throttle Jets trolls.  How can you be this dumb?

Nice repeatedly answering your own post with a different name isn't throattling anyone...But you are funny!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

And I'm with Babe and newenglanderinexile. I guess I'm wondering if there is a perception that there is a closet where a team can just grab a shut down corner off the shelf.  BB gives up a 4th rounder, gets this guy for the rest of the year (or until he screws up) as well as a 7th rounder.  I don't know of anyone on this board who was happy with the secondary this year and BB avails himself of probably the best option available.  If the guy works out, great.  If he doesn't a 4th rounder isn't a huge price to pay.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

On the bright side, he was drunk and he was in a cab not drinking and driving.  What is the whole story?  Did the cabbie take him on a joyride in an area he know's well?  Maybe that driver was in the wrong too!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

And I'm with Babe and newenglanderinexile. I guess I'm wondering if there is a perception that there is a closet where a team can just grab a shut down corner off the shelf.  BB gives up a 4th rounder, gets this guy for the rest of the year (or until he screws up) as well as a 7th rounder.  I don't know of anyone on this board who was happy with the secondary this year and BB avails himself of probably the best option available.  If the guy works out, great.  If he doesn't a 4th rounder isn't a huge price to pay.  

Maybe that "Man Store" all the women seem to think they can shop around in has a Football department, with a cornerback aisle.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

The guy apparently has some issues. Only he knows where they stem from, but now he has an opportunity for a fresh start in a new enviroment with new people where he can truly show he has chosen a different path in life. If he proves to be a knucklehead that cannot learn from his mistakes he will surely be shown the door with little opportunity in front of him.  I think he will have the postive influences he needs in the locker room and will become a solid contributor to the team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

I thought the "Patriot Way" was about putting team first........ not volunteering at the soup kitchen.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I still think the funniest part of this thread is Shizzly/TripleOG saying he "sold bud to Banta-Cain and Redmond" and then he lies and denies he said that 2 posts later, only to disappear in the thread after I throttled and exposed him.

Again.

All we need now is for Hurlie to show up and back a clearly exposed Shizzles/Triple OG. lmao

Maybe he sold them a budweiser junior. Get over it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Lol  What's the "Jet Way", loserboy?  Talk mountains of snot and then fade early?  Difference between the two teams is that bad character guys go to the Patriots and act better, anyone going to the Jests becomes a loudmouth problem child.  Like you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

.....I'm certainly not qualified to cast the first stone.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSalmon. Show TheSalmon's posts

Wow- What a great thread showing the wishy washiness of the NE pats fan!If any other team picked up a criminal like this guy you would all be saying that a guy just like would never able be allowed to wear a pats jersey.

Well guess what-That criminal is now one of yours-What a bunch of F'n Hypocrites

Note to Triple OG-If you are going to admit online that you are a drug dealer then maybe you should think first.But I'm guessing your brain is so full of pot resin and bong water that you couldn't figure that one out for yourself... Dope is for dopes.

I really hope somebody tracks down this fool down through his IP address

Hypothetical F'n Hypocrites

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

POT(alented)S 

As long as he only fights opposing WRs, I could care less. He has a chance to win a SB and make some serious bank this season. All he has to do is tow the line...

I really wish Ty Law or Rodney Harrison were coaching our DBs, they'd help keep Talib in line, but, as it stands, aside from Gregory, Talib is one of the oldest members on the secondary. 

Not a lot of people that can mentor him. Maybe Vince can take him under his wing. 

i posted a thread yesterday with the same query. very few responses.

Sections
Shortcuts