AQIB TALIB- THE MAN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

AQIB TALIB- THE MAN

ever since we grabbed Talib this D hasnt been the same, its been better. He handled every single assignment tonight like a G. Belichick better be ready to give this man $$$ next year he has transformed this D

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Re: AQIB TALIB- THE MAN

I think the only problem with the defense now is covering TEs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

very true, small safeties and below average cover LBs

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

That's a legend, bro. Getting beat by him is nothing to be ashamed of. He's really good. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

[QUOTE]

That's a legend, bro. Getting beat by him is nothing to be ashamed of. He's really good. 

[/QUOTE]

eh, he's 37 and has no more separation abilities... the coverage was bad on some plays

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

So many of us have already said it ... extend the guy... Not everyone has seen it but he's completed this D.  To be honest, where's the pass ursh?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

eh, he's 37 and has no more separation abilities... the coverage was bad on some plays

[/QUOTE]

Nah dude... strong hands... He doesn't need to seperate just throw it where he can get it.  Collins worth said it like 10 times.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

So many of us have already said it ... extend the guy... Not everyone has seen it but he's completed this D.  To be honest, where's the pass ursh?

so true, only two or three times all game there was rush. maybe wilforks injury affected it, but still no excuse.. i give them a pass late in the end though, they only rushed 3 each time

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

They have to re-sign this guy! I repeat...they have to re-sign this guy. PLEASE RE-SIGN HIM BB! I THINK PATRIOT NATION AGREES WITH ME.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nah dude... strong hands... He doesn't need to seperate just throw it where he can get it.  Collins worth said it like 10 times.

[/QUOTE]

i get that, but there was a couple of tiimes that i remember, Ryan and i forget who shouldve/couldve jumped to try to tip it out, they just stayed at his side

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Mayo and Collins against Gonzalez in the end of the game was hilarious

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

Yeah mannnnnnnnnnn

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

***Talib Island

but, yes. a man. a man.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

He'll either shut you down, punch you in the face, or threaten you with a gun, but make no mistake... it was your choice to visit his island!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

[QUOTE]

He'll either shut you down, punch you in the face, or threaten you with a gun, but make no mistake... it was your choice to visit his island!

[/QUOTE]

hahahahahaahahahaha that`s hilarious.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

^^^^^^^^^TY sir. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Let's get him signed to at least another 1 year deal.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

Let's get him signed to at least another 1 year deal.

Done... called the franchise tag..  Wink

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from scash2013. Show scash2013's posts

With the exeception of a couple of 4th quarter series tonight, the defense has been better than it's been in ten years. I'm definitely excited. And I've been impressed with Talib.

But before we get too carried away, let's remember that Talib has a history of not being able to stay on the field. If he stays healthy all year, I think there is a chance. But he is going to be looking for a lot of money. And Bill has made it pretty clear ovr the years that he doesn't place a high value on the CB position. So I would be shocked to see him pay market value if Talib turns in an All Pro caliber year heding into free agency.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

***Talib Island

but, yes. a man. a man.

I wanted to change it up, I didnt want to make it like Revis Island but .......

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

***Talib Island

but, yes. a man. a man.

I wanted to change it up, I didnt want to make it like RevisIsland but .......

[/QUOTE]

THERE WE GO. TFB that's nice as hell right there, shoving this pic in all my friends faces tmrw, thanks!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

***Talib Island

but, yes. a man. a man.

I wanted to change it up, I didnt want to make it like RevisIsland but .......

[/QUOTE]

THERE WE GO. TFB that's nice as hell right there, shoving this pic in all my friends faces tmrw, thanks!

[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks, dude!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I agree, but Gonalez had a freakish night last night.  He's done that to HOF backs in his career.  Can live with his work last night.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

We haven't covered TE's well for at least 3 seasons now...Collins was drafted to fix that...

Talib saved himself on the final play by looking back at the ball...great move as otherwise you know the darn flag would have been thrown.