Are any of you concerned about...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ultpatfan. Show ultpatfan's posts

Are any of you concerned about...

Sunday's game has me not only concerned about handling the Ravens...but it's avoiding more injuries as well.  Outside of TB and WW, who can we ill afford to see go down? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Are any of you concerned about...

not now. It's too late to worrabout that. Gronk goes out, Vereen comes in and fills the gap.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Can't worry about it, but admit it is a nagging thought that pops in my head when ravens are around. 

keep the faith... pats are smart well coached players that keep their wits about them...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

dont worry about injuries - just worry about the "W" for now...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

I'm wondering who Bernard Pollard is going to injure this time around.  I know he doesn't do it on purpose or anything, but he's like kryptonite for Pats player health...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Gronk, Edleman, Stallsworth.... we can ill afford more. The first two especially.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Good morning gang!

Saw a few glaring stats yesterday about Brady against the Ravens D. Seems they really have his #.It was in te NY Post-titled "Brady's Krptonite"

I also saw and heard the curse word of Spygate in the paper and the radio yesterday just like I predicted a few weeks back. It'll never go away and I don't think it should.

Be back in a few- Got to get some coffee and the newspapers. I'll be rattling off those stats in a few so stick around.We can also discuss Spygate if you care to.

Collect your thoughts and I'll be back.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Vince Wilfork.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Every game has the same possibility for injuries.. not just "this" game.  But, the Ravens are known for hitting hard and those hits can lead to some severe bumps and bruises.  If there is anyone to be concerned about, it is Pollard, he may not say he is purposely trying to injure, but, it makes you wonder. Especialy late in the game when the Pats are up big and the Ravens' frustration start to boil over.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Hard game to call.  I can see a low scoring game, a high scoring close game, or a blowout by either team.

Just depends on whether that "good" week of pocket transfers to tomorrows game or not.  Patriots should win if they play smart and don't turn the ball over, but these Ravens will be pumped up for the game.

I'm betting the Ravens will hit as hard as possible to set the tone of the game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Good morning gang!

Saw a few glaring stats yesterday about Brady against the Ravens D. Seems they really have his #.It was in te NY Post-titled "Brady's Krptonite"

I also saw and heard the curse word of Spygate in the paper and the radio yesterday just like I predicted a few weeks back. It'll never go away and I don't think it should.

Be back in a few- Got to get some coffee and the newspapers. I'll be rattling off those stats in a few so stick around.We can also discuss Spygate if you care to.

Collect your thoughts and I'll be back.

What a ussless tool, you are now on ignore, goodbye

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

My concern along these lines is that if we get a big lead and hold it pretty late in the game that BB will unwisely keep key people in the game. He has done such before. I really don't want to see Welker returning punts in the 4th quarter with an 18 point lead, but fear BB would do something that foolish. After all, Gronk got hurt on a flippin extra point.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Edelman is the guy the Pats are going to miss most in this game.

The stat sheet won't show it, but he was the guy who brought the attitude the Pats are going to need to put their foot on Baltimore's collective neck and stomp the life out of the Ravens.

The guy who's going to get hurt this time (if the Ravens are smart) is  Hernandez.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey raptor- Don't go away mad! Just go away!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

In response to Ytsejamer1's comment:

I'm wondering who Bernard Pollard is going to injure this time around.  I know he doesn't do it on purpose or anything, but he's like kryptonite for Pats player health...

That might even be questionable. If you replay the tackle made on Gronk in last years AFCC game, he clearly was making an attempt to twist his legs in an awkward way. It didn't simply look like a guy looking to make a tackle. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:

Edelman is the guy the Pats are going to miss most in this game.

The stat sheet won't show it, but he was the guy who brought the attitude the Pats are going to need to put their foot on Baltimore's collective neck and stomp the life out of the Ravens.

The guy who's going to get hurt this time (if the Ravens are smart) is  Hernandez.

Agree about Edleman, we have missed him on several teams since he was hurt!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Hey raptor- Don't go away mad! Just go away!

YOU MAD BRO?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

If someone gets hurt, it'll probably be at the hands of Bernard Pollard. Hoping for no injuries, but I really hate that guy.

Sections
Shortcuts