are MELLYMEL+RAMEAKAP the 2 mental heavyweights on this here board?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: are MELLYMEL+RAMEAKAP the 2 mental heavyweights on this here board?

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

IF THIS were a battle of wits, methinks these 2 mental midgets would b unarned. y those BDC perpetually allow them to come on here and contribute nothing but personal assaults and insults to theri superiors? dark days for intelligence if this continues.....

Sorry IMAGYAD or whatever other names you're using ... your mindless ravings are the height of useless, both here and the BBall threads...just go away....do yourself a favor and save phone time and stop posting your absolute drivel..LOL...what a poor soul, trying to stir up crap..just stop...lmao @ U

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

MellyMel is far more intelligent than Rameakap.  We have many mental heavyweights here, including yourself Commie.

How is your marketing business doing in Baltimore these days? lol

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What's he MAAHHHketting, bottled human gas?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Well...it's time for my fave show about a mass murdering nutjob....HANNIBAL...hey, the character comes from baltimore...LMAO!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Mellymel and Rusty aka Dougirwin in a battle of twits.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Do I detect internet tears? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Mellymel and Rusty aka Dougirwin in a battle of twits.

they are all unarmed

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

believe it or not, i am now working mostly with bootstrapping pre-startups. we help them build traction to attract VCs and angels, key accelerators and incubators, mentors, or better partners or funding arrangements. i make sure to get a piece of equity in all such deals. i actually have a client who will b appearing on next week's shark tank  episode (4/4)... will leave up to you to guess!

Too funny.

The guy that couldn't afford a new laptop when his "W" key typed "V" wants you to believe that he gets "equity deals" from new startups.  (hint:  keep your "juice" away from the keyboard).

That stream of business school jargon is straight off a CNBC segment.

Tell us you are participating in a Nigerian email scam.  That's something we can believe.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to SnarkPatrol's comment:

believe it or not, i am now working mostly with bootstrapping pre-startups. we help them build traction to attract VCs and angels, key accelerators and incubators, mentors, or better partners or funding arrangements. i make sure to get a piece of equity in all such deals. i actually have a client who will b appearing on next week's shark tank  episode (4/4)... will leave up to you to guess!

Too funny.

The guy that couldn't afford a new laptop when his "W" key typed "V" wants you to believe that he gets "equity deals" from new startups.  (hint:  keep your "juice" away from the keyboard).

That stream of business school jargon is straight off a CNBC segment.

Tell us you are participating in a Nigerian email scam.  That's something we can believe.

Easily the best burn I have ever seen on this board.  Well done.  Gottem.....

Sections
Shortcuts