Are Patriots the worst pass defence in the NFL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Are Patriots the worst pass defence in the NFL?

We certainly are playing like it and stats say we are. Just wondering what others thought. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

Re: Are Patriots the worst pass defence in the NFL?

TROLLISH

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from funinCA. Show funinCA's posts

There better without Mcrib. He needs to take a seat.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Are Patriots the worst pass defence in the NFL?:
    [QUOTE]We certainly are playing like it and stats say we are. Just wondering what others thought. 
    Posted by murghkhor[/QUOTE]

What are you, english?  DEFENSE.  And I am sure you have seen that in points allowed with are in the top 3rd.  So, this is just a foolish topic.  That's what I think.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

we are in the bottom part of the nfl on de stats or no.
    if you watch football and understand it, you can see it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

In Response to Re: Are Patriots the worst pass defence in the NFL?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Are Patriots the worst pass defence in the NFL? : What are you, english?  DEFENSE.  And I am sure you have seen that in points allowed with are in the top 3rd.  So, this is just a foolish topic.  That's what I think.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

So what if I am? You have something against the English?

And the topic doesn't appear either trollish or foolish when the current vote count is 11-3. Looks like you are the one wearing rose-tinted glasses. The rest of us can see how horribly amateurish our defence is.

Everyone keeps talking about how we can plug in no-namers (Moore, Jones, Molden, Kououvides, White? come on, give me a break!) and switch players (Edelman? Slater? seriously?) and keep chugging along. Reality is we're chugging along only in comparison to a complete and utter collapse. By any other measure in comparison to our peers we are the worst pass defense to get on the field in the NFL right now. 

Look at the illustrious list of players and their passing yards against us.

Week 1 - Chad Henne 416 yds
    Week 3 - Ryan Fitzpatrick 369 yds
    Week 4 - Jason Campbell 355 yds
    Week 10 - Mark Sanchez 310 yds
    Week 12 - Vince Young 400 yds
    Week 13 - Dan Orlovsky 353 yds

There are a bunch of career records for these passers in there as well. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Are Patriots the worst pass defence in the NFL? : What are you, english?  DEFENSE.  And I am sure you have seen that in points allowed with are in the top 3rd.  So, this is just a foolish topic.  That's what I think.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Maybe read the question next time before going postal.  He asked if they were the worst PASS defense not the worst scoring defense.  God I love you BB butt
     kissers who can't stand when anyone asks a legit question or dare raises questions about the pats. 

All sunshine and lollipops here!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4352717. Show user_4352717's posts

One person that is really stinking it up is DMC mcourty. Damn he is playing horrible. At least moulden got in there and played  hard. Mccourty is playing like he is Darrelle Rivas, Negative, not even close!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from manowar333. Show manowar333's posts

Re: Are Patriots the worst pass defense in the NFL?

They are the worst and what all the BB supporters who are wearing their rose colored glasses are missing, when they say "but look at our points-allowed defense... that's all that matters," is that it's not all that matters.  For every yard amassed by the oppositions offense, it's time that Brady is NOT on the field.  Brady is at his best when he's constantly on the field and is in rhythm.  

Then there are the "garbage time" arguments.  Was yesterday "garbage time?"  Maybe, but there's NO WAY that game should have gone from 31-3 to 31-24 and allowing the chance at an onside kick... garbage time or not, that should NOT have been allowed to happen by ANY defense.

Things are all fine and dandy when you're playing the dregs of the league and winning... Heck, we're supposed to win against the bottom dwellers, but it will be one and done come playoff time.  We haven't beaten a good team yet this season and when we have lost, the blind loyalists say "no big deal, they played their A-game and we played our C-game..."  Maybe, maybe not...  Or maybe the other team made our A game look like a C game...   the bottom line is when we allow scrubs to put up numbers better than Brady's, I'm terrified of what Rodgers or Brees would do to us.  The only upside to facing them (if that were to happen) is that it would allow Brady to get back on the field quickly since they would score so quickly.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

In three weeks we'll be saying they are the worst pass defense in the playoffs?

The week after that we'll be saying they are the worst pass defense of the EIGHT teams that are still alive.  The Packers will be next to last.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Before you post you should take spelling lessons. "Defense" is proper spelling. But then again from reading your posts in the past the best thing to do is put you 0n "ignore" as you rarely if ever say anything worth reading. As I've said to others before.

GOODBYE !!
    Hetchinspete.  

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

We have the best pass defense in the league of all the teams using wide receivers as DBs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

No,  the Lions are worse..

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81patsfan. Show 81patsfan's posts

Why are you guys ripping our defense when the undefeated packers defense is just as bad? they give up a ton of yards and points, we give up a ton of yards and less points, take a chill pill and wait to see what happens in the playoffs

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]Why are you guys ripping our defense when the undefeated packers defense is just as bad? they give up a ton of yards and points, we give up a ton of yards and less points, take a chill pill and wait to see what happens in the playoffs
    Posted by 81patsfan[/QUOTE]

Because being better than the worst is not an accomplishment.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]Why are you guys ripping our defense when the undefeated packers defense is just as bad? they give up a ton of yards and points, we give up a ton of yards and less points, take a chill pill and wait to see what happens in the playoffs
    Posted by 81patsfan[/QUOTE]

The Packers "D" is weak this season as well. So? Have the Packers already won the Superbowl?

See now what I don't understand is how some people can post in a thread about how the Packers are beatable, cite their leaky defense that NE can exploit, then come back and say, hey, our defense is as good as the undefeated Packers. 

GB's defense is shaky, I've watched them play. So is NE's. They are practically mirror images of each other.  

Both teams can win the in playoffs, because both teams have killer passing offenses that put up tons of points, and judging by the last few seasons, that is enough to win half the time.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]TROLLISH
    Posted by condognh[/QUOTE]

That dude is not even close to being a troll. He is here every week.

Is this what the board comes down too? Ask a question, that is completely legitimate after letting Dan Orlovsky walk all over you, and you are a "troll?"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are Patriots the worst pass defence in the NFL? : That dude is not even close to being a troll. He is here every week. Is this what the board comes down too? Ask a question, that is completely legitimate after letting Dan Orlovsky walk all over you, and you are a "troll?"
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what this board has come too. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]Is ignoring the facts and not overrreacting like a 12 yeard old girl as GB allows 35 points (with an Eli dumb pick 6), knowing BB was using this as his experiment game in Week 12, also what this board has come to? LMAO
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

OMG here we go again with this line of crap.  First it was they didn't game plan, then it was injuries, then it was oh its all in garbage time, then it was the sun was in their eyes, now its "experiment week".  4 more weeks till the play-offs, I sure do hope they start game planning and getting serious about playing D soon.

25. This post has been removed.