Are Pats the AFC team others want to avoid in playoffs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Are Pats the AFC team others want to avoid in playoffs?

I would say nobody wants to come to Gillette in playoffs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Are Pats the AFC team others want to avoid in playoffs?

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would say nobody wants to come to Gillette in playoffs.

[/QUOTE]

Yes and no, no one wants to try to match our offense if healthy. They can beat you on the ground and through the air, but Denver is no joke either and I'm sure no one wants to face them in Mile High. And no, it has nothing to do with Peyton, it's all about going up against Von Miller. That guy is good. 

I think if the AFCCG does end up being between New England and Denver that we're in for a good one. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

They better be.  The toughest challenges will be Ravens and Denver and this is a whole different Defense then the Ravens and Broncos first played.  The D is much better with Dennard having experience, DMC at Safety and Talib new at CB as well as the front 7 playing very good, much better then early in the season.  The O with McDaniels I believe have found what works and what doesn't..  the other teams better be afraid!  Very afraid!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

I don't think It matters at this point in the season. End of the day it's about matchups from this point forward. I don't think the Ravens see Gilette or the Pats as being any more daunting than say the Broncos. Both teams have a HOF QB that are extensions of the coaches on the field And present much the same problems for opposing defensive coordinators. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Yes. ANd we would like to avoid Denver.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

nobody wants to play the patriots period, doesn't matter if it's Gilette or Mile high.