Are the Broncos moving to CT?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Are the Broncos moving to CT?

It's the weirdest thing. I have noticed a bunch of shiny new Broncos hats and hoodies lately. Are the Broncos moving to CT and I didn't get the memo? Too bad for Manning that the weather in CT isn't much better than Denver during the playoffs.

Have any of you noticed this strage occurence in Mass or wherever you are? I'm excited we are getting a new local team!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Are the Broncos moving to CT?

Its called Bandwagoning.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

It's CT, sorry to say there are a few real die hards for their respective teams but for the most part CT peoples just like the flavor of the month winner

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

It's CT, sorry to say there are a few real die hards for their respective teams but for the most part CT peoples just like the flavor of the month winner

Absolutely false.

What do you base this on?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Absolutely false.

What do you base this on?

[/QUOTE]

Friends who lived in CT telling me stories how fans down there would jump from the Mets when they started hot to NYY and NYG to Jets and vice versa and a triad of different NHL teams and Mia, Lakers, Spurs in the NBA. From what I heard and my understanding is that most CT people (excluding the ones by the boarders of course) have no affliation for one team or another so they just kind of float with whoever is winning at that moment (or who ever happens to be showing on TV)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I know a lot of people in CT who are very die hard Boston or New York.

That said, PatsEng isn't too far off. I would say about 25% are that way if they are or pretend to be serious fans. Most are Sox/Pats or Yankees/Giants.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Friends who lived in CT telling me stories how fans down there would jump from the Mets when they started hot to NYY and NYG to Jets and vice versa and a triad of different NHL teams and Mia, Lakers, Spurs in the NBA. From what I heard and my understanding is that most CT people (excluding the ones by the boarders of course) have no affliation for one team or another so they just kind of float with whoever is winning at that moment (or who ever happens to be showing on TV)

Geographically they are torn between NYC and Boston, but the people I know from there have chosen their teams and that's that.  To suggest otherwise is careless at best.

Sections
Shortcuts