Are the Cincinnati Bengals now the team to beat in the AFC North?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHopHooray. Show HipHopHooray's posts

Are the Cincinnati Bengals now the team to beat in the AFC North?

They have beaten the Browns, Steelers and now the Ravens. Or are the Steelers still the team?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Are the Cincinnati Bengals now the team to beat in the AFC North?

Bitchburgh did what it does against the Lions today -- playing to the level of its competition and squeaking out a win. I think the bloom is off the Baltimore rose, so if Bungles fan is a little giddy at this point, that would be understandable. But when the dust settles, the Steelers will still be the best of this bunch. One thing a competitive division might do, however, is make it more difficult for a wild-card team to sneak out of the north. Looking around the league, I think the early success of Cinncinnati might look like good news to teams like Green New Jersey and San Dago (or more likely Denver).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

After four games yes.

That is a TOUGH division though. I wouldn't want to play those guys twice a season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Are the Cincinnati Bengals now the team to beat in the AFC North?:
    [QUOTE]After four games yes. That is a TOUGH division though. I wouldn't want to play those guys twice a season.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

We get the NY Ravens twice a year now, with franchise QB and receiver...

Hopefully nobody realizes that Mike Holmgren would be perfect for the Buffalo offense, or things could get difficult

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

And I think they could take the Steelers by surprise in their first head-to-head matchup.

I'll be interested to see how they do when they lose the element of surprise.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

They have the guy who lost his wife, the underdog status in the North... a feel good story with every intangible going for them

I feel for the guy, took a LOT of guts to coach that game a couple days after her death.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

In Response to Re: Are the Cincinnati Bengals now the team to beat in the AFC North?:
    [QUOTE]They have the guy who lost his wife, the underdog status in the North... a feel good story with every intangible going for them I feel for the guy, took a LOT of guts to coach that game a couple days after her death.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Nick not really interested in the Bungles being the team to beat in the North. Just wondering if you saw my boy McGowan recover that fumble?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are the Cincinnati Bengals now the team to beat in the AFC North? : Nick not really interested in the Bungles being the team to beat in the North. Just wondering if you saw my boy McGowan recover that fumble?
    Posted by MaritimePatsFan[/QUOTE]

Yea, but did you see how excellent our zone defense was today?  Cost us at least 3 timeouts while they got their sh*t together.  Continuity would be nice.

And your boy Chung whiffed on the punt block.

Sections
Shortcuts