Are the Jets that far into the hole next season?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

Re: Are the Jets that far into the hole next season?

Not for nothing,

The Jet's have been heading in the wrong direction for a couple of years (decades?)...

Their record speaks for itself....

The Patriots if one looks at the accomplishments of the last 15 years are among the best teams / Franchises of all time...6 Super Bowl appearance, under the leadership of Robert Kraft with 3 Rings since hiring of Bill Belicheck...

Thier record speaks for itself....

Next year and into the forseeable future the Patriots will continue to be among the best teams in the AFC. The Jets today are not and given their cap situation and overall roster will struggle to be a .500 club????? So when comparing the player personnel moves of both teams, it's really not even up for debate who the better organization...

Belicheck is a first ballot Hall of Fame Coach....

Rex Ryan is not....

Things that make me go hmmmm...

Pat's fans trying in vain to convince themselves that Revis is not among the best corners in the game and anyone that say's otherwise is looking through a jaded prism. I'd take him on the Pat's, in dare I say a New York minute...

Pat's fans continueing to debate with Jet's fans about the reletive strengths and weaknesses of both franchises...

Just saying...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

The verdict is in for this handicap match. It is a unanamous decision; RUSTY 1, PhatRex/Jints 0.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

The Phins and Colts turned over a large portion of their rosters this year and are currently in the play off hunt. I dont see why the Jets are not capable of doing that?

I can forsee the Pats, as long as BB and TB are on the field, winning the division every year, but in the playoffs on any given day, anything can happen.  

I am not impressed with Tannenbaum, but I am with Rex. He is a very good coach and his defense is always tough. I didnt write off the Phins this year, nor would I write the JEts off next year...

Sections
Shortcuts