Are the Jets trying to bait us into using screen passes?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lantern. Show lantern's posts

Are the Jets trying to bait us into using screen passes?

The Jets seem to be screaming, "We're going to blitz every down, be aggressive, and sack Brady on every down."  Assuming the Patriots are gearing up a screen pass offense to counteract this over-aggression, wouldn't it be clever of the Jets to rush only 3 or 4 and hope to intercept a Brady screen pass?  Could this already be the Jet's plan?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Re: Are the Jets trying to bait us into using screen passes?

You give these guys too much credit. They are not that smart and their coach is not that smart. They are running their mouths and nothing more and when they lose they will be a broken team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

You do realize that the pats will adjust accordingly.......right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Are the Jets trying to bait us into using screen passes?:
    [QUOTE]The Jets seem to be screaming, "We're going to blitz every down, be aggressive, and sack Brady on every down."  Assuming the Patriots are gearing up a screen pass offense to counteract this over-aggression, wouldn't it be clever of the Jets to rush only 3 or 4 and hope to intercept a Brady screen pass?  Could this already be the Jet's plan?  
    Posted by lantern[/QUOTE]

We don't need to 'gear up' for screens The plays are in the playbook and will be used as nessessary just like all the other plays. Adjustment is always the name of the game. BB may have a certain plan of attack as a starting point but it will be tossed asside if it doesn't produce results.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Audible

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Brady is one of two best QB's in the league at reading a defense (Peyton being the other). There is nothing the Jets can do that he hasnt seen before. Dont be worried Brady will audible into the correct play like he does 95% of the time

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Sorry Lantern but this is a pretty stupid post.  Like the others have said, the Pats will call their plays based on what they see at the time, not based on comments made 4 days before.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Remember what happened when Pittsburgh's Anthony Smith decided to open his big yapper?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

In Response to Re: Are the Jets trying to bait us into using screen passes?:
    [QUOTE]Remember what happened when Pittsburgh's Anthony Smith decided to open his big yapper?
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

Thats all I keep thinking about. All I can remember is Brady talking sh!t to him in the end zone after he threw a TD over his head.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are the Jets trying to bait us into using screen passes? : Thats all I keep thinking about. All I can remember is Brady talking sh!t to him in the end zone after he threw a TD over his head.
    Posted by Tnutts[/QUOTE]

That was money!  Basically saying, keep talking sh*t big timer, we're gonna smoking you the rest of the game, you don't belong in the league...........

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

I can picture Rhodes now running 15 yards behind Moss hahaha

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]I can picture Rhodes now running 15 yards behind Moss hahaha
    Posted by Tnutts[/QUOTE]

C'mon Randy, stop PLEASE I was just kidding, you're embarassing me on national TV!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

its obvious that the pats will use screen passes against this defense with exotic blitz packages

But they cant stop brady
    Forget about it

Pats fans need only be concerned with stopping sanchez, keller, leon and thomas jones

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lantern. Show lantern's posts

All I'm saying is that the Jets might not actually use any exotic blitzes, because to do so would be too predictable.
    Sorry to waste your time.

Sections
Shortcuts