Are the Packers in trouble?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: Are the Packers in trouble?

Packers go down in flames this weekend. Gints have been building some momentum and their D line is craving some Rodgers. I won't be surprised to see NO lose either. The NFC could be totally shaken and stirred this weekend. The potential is there for sure.

That is what makes it all the more interesting if the Pats win. The table could be set for the run. I want TB/BB to have another shot at the Gints. This time we have a run game and much better short passing game. 2 things that can kill the Gints pressure from their front 4.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In Response to Re: Are the Packers in trouble?:
    It's not so much the cold or snow that makes it difficult to play in for a passing team (if they practice in it), it's the wind. Cold weather can make the ball hard to handle, but cold weather teams should be used to that. Strong wind gusts - added to cold temps - make the ball sail or dive. An experienced cold weather QB will try to drive the ball through the wind and not let the nose of ball get up. If you get a QB that doesn't throw a tight spiral or have the arm strength, they can have a nightmare game in the wind. The snow should help most offenses...zero pass rush and all a receiver needs to do is make one good cut and they'll be wide open. God I hope it's not going to be windy tomorrow night - with some snow.
    Posted by mthurl

Agree. The QB affected most by any adverse weather should be Tebow himself. Brees, Rodgers, Brady, Manning all throw tight balls. Tebow's looks lilke a duck most of the time. That thing should hang like a punt if there is any wind in Foxborough.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Especially if the Giants use the Crennel Defense Doctrine

Sections
Shortcuts