Are The Patriots Too Dependent On Tom Brady?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Are The Patriots Too Dependent On Tom Brady?

In Response to Re: Are The Patriots Too Dependent On Tom Brady?:
    In Response to Re: Are The Patriots Too Dependent On Tom Brady? : ur right there wozzo: it was your offense on the field up 17-15 with about 3:30 left in the SB
    Posted by JintsFan

I think you sell your own team pretty cheaply here.  Guys were in position.  That sideline shot to Manningham was undefendable.  I don't spit on the defense for giving up 7 there.  I do feel the offense needed to get more points.  Holding a team under 20 is not the mark of a terrible defense.  Obviously, the lack of outside receiving threats and Gronks injury were what gave the Giants the Lombardi.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chloedancer65. Show Chloedancer65's posts

Name one team that isn't dependent on their QB. Denver went after Manning after him being out for the year! The QB is now the team and every team builds their team around him. The Jets got Tebow. It is what it is and I love Brady and would rather have him than any other QB!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In Response to Re: Are The Patriots Too Dependent On Tom Brady?:
    In Response to Re: Are The Patriots Too Dependent On Tom Brady? : ur right there wozzo: it was your offense on the field up 17-15 with about 3:30 left in the SB
    Posted by JintsFan

If there was ever a time to run the ball, shorten the field, convert first downs, stay inbounds and run time off the clock that was it.  The lesson learned in the loss to the Bills earlier in the season were unlearned or forgotten...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

He's the best qb in the game, if not the 2nd best. They should use that advantage over everyone else. A little bit more of a running game would help too but I don't think that they are too dependent on him.

Sections
Shortcuts