are the pats cutting there own throats by not getting there key players locked up?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

are the pats cutting there own throats by not getting there key players locked up?

cant figure out why the pats and brady havent gotten a deal done yet to lock brady up for the rest of his playing time in new england.being its an uncapped year.the more the reason to get the key players contracts locked up.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4679193/pti-on-bradys-contract-situation

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: are the pats cutting there own throats by not getting there key players locked up?

Yeah, it's not like they just locked up Vince Wilfork, Leigh Bodden, Kevin Faulk, Stephen Neil and Tully Banta Cain, are in the middle of negotiating rookie contracts, and have no deal with the players association after this year. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

Re: are the pats cutting there own throats by not getting there key players locked up?

outside of wilfork,the others are far less a concern then bradys.or randy moss,and mankins.the others should have been on the bottom of the list.rookie contracts isnt that difficult either.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: are the pats cutting there own throats by not getting there key players locked up?:
    outside of wilfork,the others are far less a concern then bradys.or randy moss,and mankins.the others should have been on the bottom of the list.rookie contracts isnt that difficult either.
    Posted by mosseffectredux

It seems like when it comes to the Big Money contracts they aren't going to sign anyone up until the contract is ready to expire. The short money players they don't seem to mind reworking deals and extending the contracts early. The only exceptions I have seen is when they needed to rework a Brady type deal to give them some flex with the salary cap. I don't think they are cutting their throats because the outcome will most likely be the same. If they offer a guy an early contract for less than market value he is going to turn it down anyway and the Patriots will almost certainly offer guys like Brady, Moss and Mankins less than what they could make playing for another team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

He's either a troll or a fan of Felger. Either way he is clearly trying to flame. Pay him no mind..  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PFSIKH. Show PFSIKH's posts

In Response to Re: are the pats cutting there own throats by not getting there key players locked up?:
    In Response to Re: are the pats cutting there own throats by not getting there key players locked up? : Dude, you can't figrue it out?  Please tell me you are joking. You are aware the new CBA hasn't been agreed upon or signed yet, correct? Would you start writing checks for your mortgage payment just wildly if you didn't know what the value of the house was?
    Posted by russgriswold

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!

It could be a huge mistake to extend Brady, Mankins or any other without knowing what the salary structure is going to be.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to are the pats cutting there own throats by not getting there key players locked up?:
    cant figure out why the pats and brady havent gotten a deal done yet to lock brady up for the rest of his playing time in new england.being its an uncapped year.the more the reason to get the key players contracts locked up. http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4679193/pti-on-bradys-contract-situation
    Posted by mosseffectredux

First, I'd suggest you look up the difference between the words "there" and "their". You must have missed that day in fifth grade.

Then you should contact the Kraft family and tell them not to make another contract move with "there" team, without consulting you first.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

If you don't know when to use there versus their, you have nothing to say, since you are of sub normal intelligence.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

They'll get Brady signed, don't worry

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

He's either a troll or a fan of Felger. Either way he is clearly trying to flame. Pay him no mind..  
    Posted by justme2
    just me get a life.im still mosseffect43,just changed it to redux.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/06/brady_talks_--.html

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

In Response to are the pats cutting there own throats by not getting there key players locked up? : First, I'd suggest you look up the difference between the words "there" and "their". You must have missed that day in fifth grade. Then you should contact the Kraft family and tell them not to make another contract move with "there" team, without consulting you first.
    Posted by unclealfie
    is that the best you can come up with?sue me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

In Response to Re: are the pats cutting there own throats by not getting there key players locked up? : Dude, you can't figrue it out?  Please tell me you are joking. You are aware the new CBA hasn't been agreed upon or signed yet, correct? Would you start writing checks for your mortgage payment just wildly if you didn't know what the value of the house was?
    Posted by russgriswold
    I would think brady has shown his worth and what he can do,moss also.so cba or not you get your key players locked up.and what i mean by cutting there throats.a player like brady getting discouraged that its not getting done,or even being talked about.I would rather have a happy player on the feild then one thinking the team dosent really care about them,and they dont know where there future is with the team.yes some players go out and make a statement on there final year,but some also might not give there best.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

So much drama this offseason!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

No, they are not.