Are the Ravens going to cry...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Are the Ravens going to cry...

. . .about Baby-Ray's 15 yarder for nearly decapitating Ocho if they lose to the Bengals?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: Are the Ravens going to cry...

Haha I was wondering what their excuses would be this time.

17-14 Cincinatti.  Drink that, PurpleKoolAid.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

lol, weres koolaid on this one is he going to blame the officials for throwing a flag on a nearly decapitating like hit on ocho conco by baby- ray lewis. the ravens have no one but themselves to blame on this one yet again there, overly physical play.. lol yet again they loose because of stupid penaltys after the play. roflmao

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Are the Ravens going to cry...:
    [QUOTE]lol, weres koolaid on this one is he going to blame the officials for throwing a flag on a nearly decapitating like hit on ocho conco by baby- ray lewis. the ravens have no one but themselves to blame on this one yet again there, overly physical play.. lol yet again they loose because of stupid penaltys after the play. roflmao
    Posted by R3S1N20[/QUOTE]

The real culprit: giving up 120 yards rushing on 27 carries to Cedric Benson... but of course the refs caused that 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are the Ravens going to cry... : The real culprit: giving up 120 yards rushing on 27 carries to Cedric Benson... but of course the refs caused that 
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

And for the second week in a row not scoring more than 14 points on offense. I think their "D" is still excellent, but their offense was overrated.

If you only score 14 pts a game, you aren't going to win many.

The penalties against NE had minimal impact. But in this nip & tuck game, they were huge. Three on the last drive.

They need to play defense, not try to shock everyone with chippy hits.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

Would we expect any less?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

of course they did if you talk to koolaid, im sure he'll have something stupid to say later when he finally musters enough confidence to come on here after his mighty ravens lost to the bengals, but of course i think he'll blame it on the officials yet again... did you guys happen to see ray lewis  having a b*tch fit after a penalty on the ravens i found that funny..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J109. Show J109's posts

I can hear Ray threatening Chad telling him they can take it to the Hood.  He is such a Punk.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Are the Ravens going to cry...:
    [QUOTE] . . .about Baby-Ray's 15 yarder for nearly decapitating Ocho if they lose to the Bengals?
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]
    I was just going to start a thread to see if anyone knows who screwed the Ravens this week. I'm sure there is a conspiracy somewhere.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

In Response to Are the Ravens going to cry...:
    [QUOTE] . . .about Baby-Ray's 15 yarder for nearly decapitating Ocho if they lose to the Bengals?
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

I was thinging the exact same thing - wondering how much boo-hooing will happen after the game, poor Ray Ray.  Purple-whathisname who was running his mouth all over these boards last week probably birthed a cow today.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Are the Ravens going to cry... : I was thinging the exact same thing - wondering how much boo-hooing will happen after the game, poor Ray Ray.  Purple-whathisname who was running his mouth all over these boards last week probably birthed a cow today.
    Posted by simroy[/QUOTE]

No Ravens fans here right now. They're all out on a ledge somewhere.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaMaddHattar. Show DaMaddHattar's posts

The following is actual footage from Ray Lewis' press conference:

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Flacco threw for 180 yards with 2 picks......but I'm sure it was the refs that lost them the game!!

Sections
Shortcuts