Are there any Pats fans out there who are going to root for the AFC title game winner in the Super Bowl?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Are there any Pats fans out there who are going to root for the AFC title game winner in the Super Bowl?

I changed the title. I think this could be a 100% sweeping of  votes for the NFC from this AFC region. Regardles if it's the Bears or the Packers? I know I will be. I live in Pa. and Steeler fans drive me nuts. They talk about the Past so much. I know if Herm Edwards was the coach of the Jets and they had Pennington and those guys from a few years back I would have definitely rooted for the Jets over the Steelers. They were OK.( They should have beaten the Steelers in that playoff game in 04 remember?)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: Is there anyone out there who is going to root for the AFC title game winner in the Super Bowl?

Anybody but the Jests... A Collection of the low culture crowd that is permeating America today.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsHaterinCO. Show PatsHaterinCO's posts

Re: Is there anyone out there who is going to root for the AFC title game winner in the Super Bowl?

In Response to Is there anyone out there who is going to root for the AFC title game winner in the Super Bowl?:
    [QUOTE]I think this could be a 100% sweeping of  votes for the NFC from this AFC region. Regardles if it's the Bears or the Packers? I know I will be. I live in Pa. and Steeler fans drive me nuts. They talk about the Past so much. I know if Herm Edwards was the coach of the Jets and they had Pennington and those guys from a few years back I would have definitely rooted for the Jets. They were OK.( They should have beaten the Steelers in that playoff game in 04 remember?)
    Posted by jaytf25[/QUOTE]
    Go Jets baby!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In Response to Re: Is there anyone out there who is going to root for the AFC title game winner in the Super Bowl?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Is there anyone out there who is going to root for the AFC title game winner in the Super Bowl? : Go Jets baby!!!!
    Posted by PatsHaterinCO[/QUOTE]

Ah, the Ward Churchill crowd and the low culture Jests crowd. Quite a combo 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

In Response to Re: Is there anyone out there who is going to root for the AFC title game winner in the Super Bowl?:
    [QUOTE]Anybody but the Jests... A Collection of the low culture crowd that is permeating America today.
    Posted by TSWFAN[/QUOTE]
    Ok but what about Steelers vs. the NFC winner?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is there anyone out there who is going to root for the AFC title game winner in the Super Bowl? : Ok but what about Steelers vs. the NFC winner?
    Posted by jaytf25[/QUOTE]

I have no issues with the Steelers nor Green Bay. Probably favor G.B. for their small town fervor.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: Are there any Pats fans out there who are going to root for the AFC title game winner in the Super Bowl?

Im rooting for GB.... i dont wanna hear Steelers fans brag about how Big Ben is as good as Brady...With a Super Bowl win Ben will have as many super bowls with a higher playoff win percentage..........this just suks

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Re: Are there any Pats fans out there who are going to root for the AFC title game winner in the Super Bowl?

In Response to Re: Are there any Pats fans out there who are going to root for the AFC title game winner in the Super Bowl?:
    [QUOTE]Im rooting for GB.... i dont wanna hear Steelers fans brag about how Big Ben is as good as Brady...With a Super Bowl win Ben will have as many super bowls with a higher playoff win percentage..........this just suks
    Posted by dapats1281[/QUOTE]
    Agree. If this was 2004 with Herm Edwards and Pennington and that crowd I would have rooted for the Jets over the Steelers easily. (They should have beaten the Steelers in that playoff game that year) Now I can't root for either. I have no problem with Sanchez. Big Ben is a creep. There are so many Steeler fans around here.(I live in Pa.) For the first time I may be neutral. But then again, Cromartie,Scott, LT and Rex???? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhh!!! Steelers By one vote.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts