Are you guys serious? Moss?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

Are you guys serious? Moss?

Lets not feed in to the hype about Moss.  Maybe he has been dealing with a slight injury or something.  Maybe something personal.  Lets not feed into the hype people.  The media is trying to tear this clean franchise down by any way possible.  Open  up your eyes and see the writing on the wall.  We have been nothing but clean as a franchise.  They started with the 4 playes been sent home.  No big deal.  Now Moss, after he did not say anything in the media about being sent home.  Don't you all realize they are trying to tear us down.  Let's stay focus here.  Lets not put more fuel to the fire.  Moss I am with you dude.  You continue to be the best player you can be.  I got your back.  Keep your head up and do what you do best.  IN MOSS WE TRUST!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Re: Are you guys serious? Moss?

I agree. I don't know about any problems Moss might have but his mere presence on the field is essential for us to win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

I got Moss back 100%.   he had a bad day and he feels embarrased for what happened this week and it effected him.   he is clearly a sensitive person that cant take too much hits to his ego. 

he will bounce back STRONG this week

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

he had a rough day as a receiver, but was CRUCIAL in downfield blocking for the RBs and wes.  not to mention as previously stated, him just being on the field opens our offense up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Like I've been saying on other related threads, why on earth would we or the media think that BB and several teammates would adamantly defend someone who quit on them or was dogging it?  They wouldn't!  It's actually a bit funny.  BB is very business-like.  It doesn't matter who you are, when you no longer have it he's not afraid to let you go.  Adios Thomas can mouth off to the media and get benched, yet some would have us believe that Moss can quit on the team and BB will make a strong defense of the guy...  Not only BB but several of his teammates.  

All these guys aren't defending Moss without reason.  Maybe he gets frustrated from time to time, but his teammates still think he's one of the best.  Even Bruschi defended him, and Bruschi isn't pulling any punches this year.