Are you kidding me MSN? LOL at you!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Are you kidding me MSN? LOL at you!

hey give the man his due... he had ERO turnovers in a big game and that pass to move them closer for the field goal was simply money. plus he completed over half of his passes. he was a very good game manager. if they can run the ball on us and get him into the same situations while keeping the score within 10 points, he could beat us in foxboro as he did earlier in the year in NY. had he played badly, jets would have lost. being average at this point is OUTSTANDING work for him...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

This article is beyond laughable- 

Mark Sanchez called his own play on the Jets' final pass completion.

Does this mean he gets to put a sticker on his chart?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'm not sure how Schottenheimer effectively taking the ball out of his hands in the second half is Sanchez "growing up," but in MSN's defense, it is New Jersey. I'll grant you, the Seahawks' story is much more compelling, but nobody -- NO BODY -- outside greater Puget Sound gives a jolly god damn about the Seattle Slewhawks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Mark Sanchez thought he had this guy on his team as a receiver Saturday.  His passes were awful!  You could tell the receivers were getting frustrated with his bad passes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

hey give the man his due... he had ERO turnovers in a big game and that pass to move them closer for the field goal was simply money

I'm going to stick my neck out and assume that "ERO" means "zero", and you simply cannot spell. But you would be wrong. The big "goose-egg" was his TD passes, he did throw a pick. On the goal line, effectively taking away 6 or at least 3 points from his team. Most of his throws were either high or wide, too. The only reason they got that good field position was due to the WR making a great catch on a bad throw! But let all the idiots in the media praise him. "Mr. Hollywood" will only get an inflated ego. Unfortunately (for him) his bubble will burst next weekend in cold, snowy Foxboro! Beating the Colts in January is not a big deal. It has been done eight times before! Only once have the Patriots lost a home playoff game at the Razor. Ryan may have removed the "Manning Monkey" from his back last night. But the "King Kong" that is Tom Brady will have him mumbling like he has both his wife's feet in his mouth!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Yeah, PLEASE! Sanchez was awful. They won the game in spite of him. I'm just glad he didn't get hurt.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

As a Patriots fan, I'm glad the Jets have Sanchez.  Give that team a real franchise quarterback and they'd be more than a nuisance.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Guess MSN didn't watch the whole game. The jests running game is what saved them in the 2nd half. They are gonn get busted up next week by a real team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

A much more accurate picture of Sanchez' night...one good throw making up for a horror show.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Ar_6T3MEu5xPH9iIQiyTlV5DubYF?slug=jc-sanchezthrow010811

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Mark Sanchez did not look amazing, he just looked like an average NFL quarterback for once.  That article fails to mention that he is normally a pretty bad QB who makes questionable decisions in tight spots.  Last night he made good decisions and actually threw the ball okay, but that doesn't make him "grown up."  It just means he finally performed and might be one step closer to maturing.  It's going to take him a full three seasons to do so.  In a profession limited to about ten years, three growth years makes one on par to be an average QB in this league. 

The article should've focused on the fact that LT is the one who had some offense last night.  Without LT the Jets simply had nothing last night.  Nothing.  They played solid defense most of the night, but their offense is ridiculously bad.  Sanchez threw up a prayer with time running out that got caught:  Why does this make him a "mature" QB?  That was a desperation pass that Edwards made a nice play on.  Period.  And if Cromartie hadn't returned the ball 50 yards, this reporter wouldn't have been sharpening his pencil. 

Sanchez grown up and mature?  Please.  If the media were to judge Brady, Brees or Manning based on that performance, this article would tear them apart.  It's not even a controvertial article, it's a stupid one written by a guy who wanted to wait and hope for a miracle ending.  And the real story there was Vinateiri right up until the last 57 seconds.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Are you kidding me MSN? LOL at you!:
    [QUOTE]Guess MSN didn't watch the whole game. The jests running game is what saved them in the 2nd half. They are gonn get busted up next week by a real team.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

LT actually showed up for the first time on over a month. If Jets fans are expecting that in Foxboro...they really haven't been paying attention to this guy's track record.

Oh, and the Jets Center absolutely dominated everyone he blocked, I mean he was BLOWING guys off the ball, it was rather impressive. I tend to doubt Wilfork will get manhandled that way. And Brackett is OK, but he's no Mayo, and we get Spikes back.

And Indy doesn't have a McCourty and Chung.

Cromartie is showing to be the stiff I know him to be, other than Revis, I don't see much back there that scares me. They did a good job of slowing down Manning, I don't think they can stop Manning and Brady in back to back weeks, on the road.

And kudos to Seattle for doing what nobody thought was possible, so much so that many of the shows only picked the other 3 games. That being said, Pete Carroll deserves NONE of the credit. Special teams and Matt H won that game.