Are You Making A Point of Enjoying This Season? It is Quite Exciting.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Are You Making A Point of Enjoying This Season? It is Quite Exciting.

It's too easy to stay sour or negative and hatefull.

Let's stay on the postive side (internally and in our communication with others).

WE ar Lucky as football fans to call the Pats our Team.

Let's appreciate it.

(now lest some be confused, this does not mean we cannot evaluate what is happening on the field and make critiques, gripe, be upset for a moment,etc. i'm talking about being positive in life, and to your bretheren and sisteren'.

Enjoy the game!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Are You Making A Point of Enjoying This Season? It is Quite Exciting.

This season feels different.  Actually, it is different.  The Packers don't look great, the Saints are horrible, self proclaimed SuperMan Cam Newton isn't so Super, the Jets are on a downward spiral and Rex Ryan isn't making SB predictions, there really isn't a perfect team out there, sure there are a couple who are undefeated but they aren't perfect.  They have flaws.  This season is different for sure.

Concerning the Patriots, I'm not as emotional this season.  If they win great, if not then I'm not as mad or angry as I have been in past seasons, lol.  While I still demand A SB victory this season, I am not looking for the team to be perfect like I have in the past.  I am more excited to see what the team offers every Sunday.  I'm enjoying watching the young guys, the rookies on the team. I'm enjoying seeing Brandon Spikes out there early in the season and hopefully all season. I miss Gronk scoring so much but in return I'm enjoying the run game.  I like seeing Welker dominate....STILL! And Brady, well I'm enjoying and taking in his whole game and how great of a QB he really is as I know his years are winding down.

I'm enjoying the journey this season, it's a long season and come playoff time I might revert back to my old self yelling and screaming at the tv.... but for now, I'm just taking this season in for what it is.  Sit back and enjoy!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I'm liking it. The O looks back on track, the D looks like it's slipped a little

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:

Anyone else find it funny that Bdbreu, the legendary whiner and complainer, started a thread like this?

No I like bredbru's threads

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

You're all Rusty and Bunker Spreckels isn't.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:

Anyone else find it funny that Bdbreu, the legendary whiner and complainer, started a thread like this?

No I like bredbru's threads

thnaks kansas pat.

by the way are yo a kansas or kansas state fan (ncaafb)?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I've seen a lot of seasons, going back to 1962 and have enjoyed every one. From the 16-0 season to the ones that they went 2-14. I loved all of those teams. So, yeah. Why wouldn't I enjoy this one as well? What's your point?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

This season feels different.  Actually, it is different.  The Packers don't look great, the Saints are horrible, self proclaimed SuperMan Cam Newton isn't so Super, the Jets are on a downward spiral and Rex Ryan isn't making SB predictions, there really isn't a perfect team out there, sure there are a couple who are undefeated but they aren't perfect.  They have flaws.  This season is different for sure.

Concerning the Patriots, I'm not as emotional this season.  If they win great, if not then I'm not as mad or angry as I have been in past seasons, lol.  While I still demand A SB victory this season, I am not looking for the team to be perfect like I have in the past.  I am more excited to see what the team offers every Sunday.  I'm enjoying watching the young guys, the rookies on the team. I'm enjoying seeing Brandon Spikes out there early in the season and hopefully all season. I miss Gronk scoring so much but in return I'm enjoying the run game.  I like seeing Welker dominate....STILL! And Brady, well I'm enjoying and taking in his whole game and how great of a QB he really is as I know his years are winding down.

I'm enjoying the journey this season, it's a long season and come playoff time I might revert back to my old self yelling and screaming at the tv.... but for now, I'm just taking this season in for what it is.  Sit back and enjoy!

yeah i hear ya :)

yelling and screaming at the tv is just part of the whole fan experience. :)

a little gratitude in real life and for all the talent we have on the field helps..

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts