are you ready for some football?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

are you ready for some football?????

Here we go!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: are you ready for some football?????

Not with you troll. Putting you on ignore right now.

When asked after the war why he had seized the machine gun and taken on an entire company of German infantry, Audie Murphy replied simply, "They were killing my friends."

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/audie-murphy-2-1.jpg

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Not with you troll. Putting you on ignore right now.

When asked after the war why he had seized the machine gun and taken on an entire company of German infantry, Audie Murphy replied simply, "They were killing my friends."

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/audie-murphy-2-1.jpg

hell has frozen over.  thank you Lord.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

underdog aint so bad.  I prefer reading his stuff much better than one or two patriot "fans" here.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

been great so far, except having to listen to the sanctimonious pompous "great human being" Tony Dungy at halftime...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I kind of like the Dungy-Harrison duo.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Here we go!

so what ur expectations for mr luck in year 2 ud6?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Are you ready for some football. Yes but Flacco and the Ravens weren't. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Yeah we can't let a Colt's fan start a game day thread, no offense underdog, even though it's a neutral game, it is the season opener... what next, we let him start the first Pats game thread Sunday..? No thanks, we don't need or want that mojo.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Yeah we can't let a Colt's fan start a game day thread, no offense underdog, even though it's a neutral game, it is the season opener... what next, we let him start the first Pats game thread Sunday..? No thanks, we don't need or want that mojo.

well i could always do it Woz

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You'll always have a place to talk playoff football here buddy, even when the Jints/Jests let you down again.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[/QUOTE]

You'll always have a place to talk playoff football here buddy, even when the Jints/Jests let you down again.

[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU!

tho i still dont know where this jets nonsense comes from...been big blue fan 35 years

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU!

tho i still dont know where this jets nonsense comes from...been big blue fan 35 years

[/QUOTE]

You'll still need us when the playoffs start and the big blue isn't so big... again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Besides most NY fans leach off the numerous other teams they have to choose from... you're not a Jests fan, but you would be if the Jints got bounced and you had to root for somebody and the Jests made it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

underdog aint so bad.  I prefer reading his stuff much better than one or two patriot "fans" here.

he doesn't even rate with 42and 46, babe is right.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Besides most NY fans leach off the numerous other teams they have to choose from... you're not a Jests fan, but you would be if the Jints got bounced and you had to root for somebody and the Jests made it.

nope-root giants mets knicks and rangers

never root jets yankees nets or islanders

and u couldn't be more wrong-most nyers root for their team and dont like the other, specifically rangers-isles and mets-yankees

woz that statement shows u dont know ny sports fans at all!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to anonymis' comment:

he doesn't even rate with 42and 46, babe is right.

TY KP!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Fandom by concience. Their even worse with hockey. Its the rangers or the islanders,sabers or even the Flyers depending on the better band wagon

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

and u couldn't be more wrong-most nyers root for their team and dont like the other, specifically rangers-isles and mets-yankees

The truth, 42AND46...  those NY'ers I know, it is one team or the other in that city.  I have yet to see a hard core fan of one NY team in a sport also like the "other" team.  As you noted, a Giants fan abhores the Jests and vice-versa.  Same for Yankees v Mets.  But, boy, do NY fans hate everyone outside of that city!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

The truth, 42AND46...  those NY'ers I know, it is one team or the other in that city.  I have yet to see a hard core fan of one NY team in a sport also like the "other" team.  As you noted, a Giants fan abhores the Jests and vice-versa.  Same for Yankees v Mets.  But, boy, do NY fans hate everyone outside of that city!

Thnaks Ags...i hope some of the more bitter/less intelligent fans here will hear ur words and realize i speak the truth...same with Chicago and other cities with 2 teams in one sport

go to the southside in Chitown with a Cubs hat and see how that goes

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Fandom by concience. Their even worse with hockey. Its the rangers or the islanders,sabers or even the Flyers depending on the better band wagon

such bitterness Phillip! really u gotta let go of 42 and 46 it will rot u from the inside out

i am nothing if not compassionate

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Here we go!

so what ur expectations for mr luck in year 2 ud6?

Luck will be great.  The vet colts of the old regime - Wayne, Mathis, Bethea will be great.  I worry about the rest of the team.  I worry about our offensive line and defensive front 7.  I predict a little fall back this year.  The team will be on the cusp of the playoffs.  Don't know if they'll make it.  That'll depend on the other AFC teams.  Without going through the schedule - I'll go 9-7. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

None taken - wasn't trying to start a game thread.  Just excited about the start of the season.

Sections
Shortcuts