Are you ready to Accept WoodHead as Faulk's Replacement?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Re: Are you ready to Accept WoodHead as Faulk's Replacement?

I am in favor of drafting a running back to compete with BJGE though. Right now it's Bennie's job to lose but we need to get younger at the position. I think Fred and Sammy also have to go. I haven't seen enough out of either one to make me want to keep them. Bring in one veteran and draft some explosive youth. Damn our team is going to be scary good next year!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Kevin is watching his career end every Sunday.  I love the way Faulk has played over the years and hated seeing him go down with his injury.  Its sad to say but we all knew his time was getting close. I hope he will be signed another year, same with Sammy.  I hate seeing the vets getting to the end of their careers but when you have young guys playing great it sure makes the pain go away.  Release Taylor, sign Faulk and Sammy for another year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

In Response to Re: Are you ready to Accept WoodHead as Faulk's Replacement?:
    [QUOTE]I am in favor of drafting a running back to compete with BJGE though. Right now it's Bennie's job to lose but we need to get younger at the position. I think Fred and Sammy also have to go. I haven't seen enough out of either one to make me want to keep them. Bring in one veteran and draft some explosive youth. Damn our team is going to be scary good next year!!!
    Posted by jam757[/QUOTE]
    they are going to be very scary

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

no. i think faulk and woody can co-exist! no real need for morris except to push rookies in traing camp or if there are injuries during camp. woody would be the third down bak but faulk would be the pure bakup to bje and when we are in late game come from behind situations for he is still a better BLOCKER than woodhead. can see faulk running for more yards and woodhead catching for more. yards and still doing his thing on those inside trap runs on third down! i see many scenarios where they are BOTH on the field together. as with tight end this year, pats should draft one ot two studs for the future. bje, wood and faulk can help transition things for a year or two...